We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First attempts - DMT handshake Options

WalktheLongRoad
#1 Posted : 3/31/2011 9:51:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd like to go ahead and post my first experiences with the spice I extracted. (While not as exciting as others' initial experiments, I figured it would still be nice to share and sort of keep a record of my learning process for myself Smile

Soon after finishing my extraction, I loaded up my newly constructed inspirator bubbler with a small dose of DMT; a little less than 10mg, as I felt working my way in slowly might be the most comfortable for me. Attempting to vape was not going very well, which had a lot to do with using a standard bic lighter rather than a torch (I figured I'd at least give it a try, as it was all I had available :rollSmile

I wasn't getting anything but dizzy, and I don't think it was from the spice. When I checked the stem, the crystals had definitely melted, though I wasn't quite sure if I had just gotten it too hot, or not enough. I decided to load a little bit more and try again, bringing the total dose (if the first was still there) up to 15-20mg. Still no success so I gave it a rest for the night, opting to wait for the torch and not waste any more DMT.

--

After digging around the house, I finally found my butane torch lighter, its not a fancy one, and is actually a spin on those long stem clicky candle/grill lighters, but with a flexible neck.

--

Today felt right and I had the time, so I decided to see if the torch would make the difference. I did not load anymore spice, to play it safe, figuring there might still be a decent hit left in there. Indeed there was!

I sat on the floor of my bedroom with a cozy pile of clothes and pillow to lie back against. While it was day time, its also been overcast and rainy for the past few days, so my room was fairly dark. I relaxed as much as I could manage and went ahead and gave another try at vaporizing. After aproximately 20-30 secs of fairly steady application of the flame slightly off the end of the stem, I felt and saw the vapor hit me. It was harsh, but not in the way I had been expecting. It felt to my throat like taking too large or hot a hit of cannabis. I don't really think it had much of a taste to it, but maybe I was just too surprised to notice.

At first, when I felt it I stopped inhaling for a moment, I guess because I was worried about coughing or something. I looked at the thick vapor still waiting in the jar and then quickly tried to take it all in. I waited for a few seconds and then applied more flame, which produced more vapor.

At this point I finally started to feel some effects. The first thing I noticed was an odd feeling around my face. Like a pull outwards, and pretty immediately I also felt a strange sensation in my legs. It felt familiar, like a much more intense version of something I'd experienced briefly with lsd, and even possibly during some attempts at astral projection. I felt heavy and like my surface thoughts were being distanced from me or quieted. At the same time, my legs felt like they were starting to vibrate with energy, and had the same outward or expanding pull as my face, almost like a magnetic field was acting on them.

I closed my eyes, but it was still too bright in my room, and my dose too low for any real visual effects. I put my hands over my eyes for a moment to see if more darkness would do anything, and sure enough there was a noticeable change to the everyday patterns there. It was like there was a hint of something fractal and elegant moving gracefully like a sci-fi wormhole, but too far back in the dark to really appreciate.

I laid on the floor until I felt mostly normal. For the next half hour I felt very calm in general, with little waves of giddiness. It wasn't much, but the experience made me more excited and less fearful for future exploration, despite surprising me with just how intense the bodyload really could be. Shocked I think I will make sure I have a sitter though for larger/possible breakthrough doses.

--

I was thinking about that body sensation and its similarity to deep mediation/ astral projection work. Has anyone else felt that was the case?

Have you noticed any benefits gained in being more comfortable with or able to project after your experiences with spice journeys?

Thanks!
-

WalktheLongRoad does not exist, any events or activities described by this character are fictional and provided for entertainment purposes only.

-

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

obliguhl
#2 Posted : 4/1/2011 8:37:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Have you noticed any benefits gained in being more comfortable with or able to project after your experiences with spice journeys?

Yes, i've had a similar start with DMT. I was surprised by the bodyload, yet it gave me more confidence, i put my hands over the eyes to see things etc....

One thing: The 25mg were enough for you to experience quite an intense experience. The key to inhaling is: Take as much as possible in with your first hit...then hold it for 20 seconds. If you can take another one after these 20 seconds...do it.

Not taking the biggest hit possible first and not holding it in for 15-20 seconds is not a "waste" of spice, but it's less efficient.