We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Species repeatedly seen in hyperspace Options

entheogenadvocate
#1 Posted : 3/31/2011 9:33:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all,

I have been viewing some threads on different species of beings that people have repeatedly seen in hyperspace, and since I'm not a full member yet, I wanted to start a thread on it here in the nursery! Basically, I would like people to list and talk about certain species that have consistently shown up in their journeys. I'm extremely curious to see how many types are repeated!

The following is a list of species I can remember seeing consistenly in hyperspace:

- Octopus/Jellyfish looking creature covered in eyes (read about this in other forums as well)
- Neon blue entrance fairies which hover around the portal to hyperspace as it forms (I made a specific thread about these guys)
- Humanoids that can either appear to be normal in appearance, or more "elf-like" in appearance. I see them all over hyperspace.
- Humingbird like creatures that show up when I need help lighting the bowl for the third hit because the simple 90 degree angled pipe becomes a damn labyrinth after two hits!!
- "The greys", or whatever you want to call them. Basically, what aliens typically look like in drawings on tv abduction specials
- Giant insect-like creatures (sounds scary, but actually beautiful)

I have seen many other crazy beings, but these are the ones that I remember showing up pretty frequently. Can't wait for your replies!

All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 3/31/2011 9:35:57 PM

There's already a place for this in the wiki, I believe it's called the Lexicon.

A DMT user will see any species they can recall from their memory sometimes,
while other times, the hallucinations go far beyond memory recall and go deep into unknown territories.

Seraph
#3 Posted : 3/31/2011 10:36:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You saw Greys? I have never seen Greys on DMT but I encountered them once on DXM. I believe that they are real because of my encounter with them while I was on DXM, they even showed me a star map of where their home planet was located and they told me I could visit any time I wanted. I don't know anything about star systems so I have no idea where they are and even if I did I don't have the capability to visit them.

I was on DXM so I saw a grey in ultra slow-motion in EXTREME detail which was freaky, it had a sort of shiny gloss over its thick skin, like a whale or something. I know whales or something has some kind of shiny layer on their skin, this is what the grey I saw had.

I really can't remember everything about my encounter with the greys but it seemed very seperate to the rest of my DXM trip.

entheogenadvocate
#4 Posted : 3/31/2011 10:43:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The time I saw the Greys was one of the funniest and more light hearted experiences I've had. I was with a group of friends that I was trying to encourage to journey on the spice. They said they would only consider it if they could watch me do it. So, I loaded one up, and shot out of my body up to talk to four "greys" sitting on this rotating, floating device (it looked like a space age type of playground equipment). I was only out of my body a short while, but when I got the the "greys", they immediately questioned why my other friends weren't with me to visit. I told them they were scared about what might happen to them if they tried the spice. The "greys" laughed hysterically and told me to tell them that theres nothing to fear and to hurry up and visit!

I then proceeded to fall backwards away from the greys for what seemed like miles through a bright, colored sky until I landed softly back in my body. Nothing too groundbreaking, but an interesting experience nonetheless. Unfortunately, my friends were still too scared to try it...
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

Seraph
#5 Posted : 3/31/2011 10:57:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

entheogenadvocate wrote:
The time I saw the Greys was one of the funniest and more light hearted experiences I've had. I was with a group of friends that I was trying to encourage to journey on the spice. They said they would only consider it if they could watch me do it. So, I loaded one up, and shot out of my body up to talk to four "greys" sitting on this rotating, floating device (it looked like a space age type of playground equipment). I was only out of my body a short while, but when I got the the "greys", they immediately questioned why my other friends weren't with me to visit. I told them they were scared about what might happen to them if they tried the spice. The "greys" laughed hysterically and told me to tell them that theres nothing to fear and to hurry up and visit!

I then proceeded to fall backwards away from the greys for what seemed like miles through a bright, colored sky until I landed softly back in my body. Nothing too groundbreaking, but an interesting experience nonetheless. Unfortunately, my friends were still too scared to try it...

Greys seem to want everyone to visit them for some reason, as for your friends you should tell them that drugs are bad and if they use drugs they are bad people and that it is bad to be bad, okay?