We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Jez's Introduction!!!! Please promote me :) Options

Jez
#1 Posted : 3/29/2011 9:39:23 AM

Jez

I really enjoy laying in my bed in a hooded sweatshirt & fuzzy blanket covering me with the Air Conditioning on full blast! Hood pulled up and fuzzy blanket wrapped tight! I am usually lying on my right side or on my back. Next to me is an icy bottle of water and a peanut butter & jelly sandwich with coconut cream & honey on it. Of course I have the empty bucket in case of the occasional purge… but I think my stomach is made from steel Smile

This is me exactly 1 hour after ingestion. I grind down Syrian Rue seeds & capsule them in 00 capsules. 6 is just over 4 grams and it is the perfect amount for me! 30-40 minutes later… when I feel the body load of the Syrian Rue, I down an unknown amount of DMT extract mixed in pickle juice and rinse the container with red Poweraid! I like to be surprised Smile

During these times I am in an out. Shocked The full effect takes hours to come on. About 2 hours after initial ingestion the slight nausea usually settles and the munchies & sexual drive are full force. This is when the sandwich comes in super handy. I learned not to walk simply because at this point the ataxia has kicked in and I actually get motion sickness from walking. It tends to bring about a purge Sad So I avoid it Smile The sandwich is usually the best EVER and it really kicks the evening events off. After finishing the sandwich and taking some water I lay down and for the next 4 hours I enter Adventure Land! Usually it starts very hit and miss… thoughts flying everywhere and then focus onto a vision which leads into the intense trip. Then it pulls back, allows me to think and goes again!!! Eventually the trips get more intense and longer and more satisfying. I have never been afraid. Sometimes what would be classified as scary images appear randomly… but I am not afraid for some reason and enjoy, look, and explore. Like my most recent trip had a giant snow cat monster guarding an entrance. He was 100 times bigger than me! I fed him an apple and he just wanted to talk. So I sat on his head and stroked his hair and talked… lol Cool

So this is my alternative life. During the day I am a medical student and work as a pathology collector. My career & education pathway has led me to become fascinated with psychotropic compounds. I research all of them, have interest in some, and dabble with few. I am atheist and to me DMT is my religion, should you call it that. It is a spiritual tool and it makes me upset to see it illegal. Although I believe some substances are harmful… I also believe that adult humans are intelligent enough to be responsible. I do not see a need to make nature illegal and take away a freedom that has been rightfully human nature since the beginning of time. The future drugs I will prescribe will always be more psychoactive and harmful than any of the plants in nature. Maybe some day society as a whole will see this and force governments to change this. I believe that time is coming because as an atheist I see more and more people leaving organized religion and both seeking & needing a spiritual outlet. If they search enough they will find DMT. Society will eventually begin to return to the roots (no pun intended Smile ) from which they began and abandon organized religion and organized thought all together.

So I will introduce myself as Jez. Medical student, amateur philosopher, and just a nice person full of love and information that always wants to help. Sadly… I can also be classified as a criminal because I posses and use illegal substances to better my mind and spirit. I hope there is a day in the future where I can help other legally explore these realms… and not be classified as this. Until then, I have come to say hello and join this group as an active participant in many ways Smile

~Jez Cool

*** Jez is a fictional person and this introduction is a fictional experience. Nothing in the words above is the truth and is completely made up. Smile
Singularity already exists inside each of us. It isn't biology that is striving to singularity... but singularity that harnesses biology to live a life of greatness in the physical world. The secret is to find what your singularity wants and create it. This is what psychedelics show you!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Enoon
#2 Posted : 3/29/2011 10:11:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi Jez,

welcome to the nexus. Interesting approach - the dmt is my religion thing. Personally I don't agree with your conjecture about the future of human kind, leaving organized thought all together. I think new models of thought and conceptual changes about almost everything will come about step by step or maybe in one grand revolution, though I think the former is more likely - as has happened continuously in our evolution as a species and global society. Institutionalized religions will have to adapt to these transformations and ideally will become less of an institution but rather a model for spirituality and self actualization, or the realization of the true personality which by some is refered to as God. This is my hope for the future.
And in this future, I would hope for a better handling of self-exploration by entheogens. I would hope for freedom and frameworks in which this could be incorporated to offer guidance for self-improvement and development, rather than inhibition on all levels.

cheers & love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Jez
#3 Posted : 3/29/2011 10:24:38 AM

Jez

Well said Enoon! I mention abandoning organized thought as abandoning the idea of thinking from a societal perspective and turning into a society where individuals think for them selves... embracing creative thought rather than ingrained teachings through modern education. Of course education will always be there and is much needed... but hopefully teachers in the future will allow the free expression of creative thought from the students and society! I agree with your thought that it will be step by step...but at the same time I think the future steps will be taken faster and faster Smile

Your last sentence is exactly what I would love to see. How good would it be to have a practicing physician lead a group into a spiritual DMT journey and then spiritual guidance psychologist/psychiatrist to to a group discussion & shared expereince! IV injected & medically observed! Church every Sunday? :-p

~Jez

Singularity already exists inside each of us. It isn't biology that is striving to singularity... but singularity that harnesses biology to live a life of greatness in the physical world. The secret is to find what your singularity wants and create it. This is what psychedelics show you!

Bill Cipher
#4 Posted : 3/31/2011 6:39:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pass go and collect $200.

Go forth and post where you please.