We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Help a newboy Options

Konstant
#1 Posted : 8/28/2008 4:54:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

MODERATION BREAK wrote:

You are not allowed to request information about obtaining illegal substances

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 8/28/2008 6:29:43 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Well... some of these things are illegal in many places.

Where are you located?

Google these words-

Ayahuasca / Yage- Caapi, Psychotria, Diplopterys

Iboga

Lophophora / "Peyote" and Trichocereus / "San Pedro"

'Shrooms / Mushrooms- Psilocybin, Psilocin, Psilocybes
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Konstant
#3 Posted : 8/30/2008 5:44:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

MODERATION BREAK wrote:

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 8/30/2008 9:26:52 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Drugs? Um... Ya you can do it on the internet, just make sure they are legal drugs in your country or you run the risk of going to prison.

Check out Lophohpora = "Peyote" and Trichocereus = "San Pedro".
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

fourthripley
#5 Posted : 8/30/2008 11:27:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Fishy
mistakes were made

Noman
#6 Posted : 8/30/2008 11:35:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bye Konstant.

FelixsMom
#7 Posted : 8/31/2008 12:40:01 AM

Beverly

fourthripley wrote:
Fishy

I hate to ask, it feels somehow...YUCKY. I have only been swimming in this water since the first of August, and find it warm and welcoming for the most part.

OK so then here goes - just please don't misunderstand me, I luv this Nexus. For anyone who has been *here* for a longer time than me, I have a rather sensitive question. (Answer in PM or here whatever is comfortable thx)

>>Do people do *fishy* things here as a matter of any frequency? I mean, fishy in a bad way as in stings? If so, then this seems a rather clumsy attempt - no offense!
Someone (another more experienced member) recently recommended to me strongly that I try to be more discreet here.
More accurately - I think that person was trying to tell me that a LITTLE paranoia is justified anywhere on the internet. Especially if you are living in the USA with Bush and his Homeland Security Team. (as in "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you?"Pleased

Yikes!? RSPV, even if in PM? Thx - F.M.
Shocked Wut?

(SomeoneWhoIsMe always tries to be discreet, aware and polite whenever navigating the social internet, the outernet and the Ubernet so have no worries for my own safety. But any caring intelligent adult will be cautious for the sake of all the community. Plus regardless of the rules even children probably do cruise these sites from time to time - so it seems the right thing to do to be discreet even while exercising Free Speech/FreeThink. If they are saavy enough to understand a Tek, it means they are likely old enough to live through trying one out, for example.
Self censorship has its pitfalls. Obviously too much of this, and there would be little to talk of other than clowns and reptiles. No offense to lizards - and clowns are my favorite - but I also like furry animals like the Jaguar)

"If you rely only on your eyes, your other senses weaken."
- Frank Herbert, Dune

'Coatl
#8 Posted : 8/31/2008 1:35:01 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
Bye Konstant.

What's that mean? Did you guys ban him?

I don't really see why, he just doesn't know what he's talking about and needs a little help!

Quote:
Do people do *fishy* things here as a matter of any frequency?

It's good to be wary, but there's nothing to really worry about.

Noman
#9 Posted : 8/31/2008 1:42:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:
Quote:
Bye Konstant.

What's that mean? Did you guys ban him?

I don't really see why, he just doesn't know what he's talking about and needs a little help!

No but we should.
He's saying "yes, I know it's illegal in my country, help me get some".
This is not a hook up site.

'Coatl
#10 Posted : 8/31/2008 2:04:31 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:

Did he say that?

Quote:
This is not a hook up site.

Totally not Sad

69ron
#11 Posted : 8/31/2008 2:22:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Konstant wrote:
Hi everyone,im bad in english,so dont critik me. I had experience with Salvia,MDMA,COCAIN,CANABIS, and other(i cannot named in english). Now i wont DMT,moushrooms,peiyot. Tell me about this,and were i can found this. Thanks

You are admitting to illegal activity in a public forum. That is not very wise. Do you not know that you can easily be tracked? The authorities frequent these kinds of forums, and some of the members here are indeed drug enforcement agents. Nearly all of these types of forums have drug enforcement agents posing as users looking for people to entrap. For example, agents will often PM people information on places to buy illegal drugs from, and then as soon as you send the money to such a place, they have absolute evidence of your intent to buy illegal drugs and will prosecute you.

Think about that. You have no idea who on the internet you are dealing with. For example, I could be a drug enforcement agent. Actually this entire site could be run by drug enforcement agents looking to entrap people and you would have no way of knowing.

The internet is full of sting operations looking for people to entrap.

I highly suggest that you don’t ask anyone where to buy illegal drugs from on the internet in a public forum for the following reasons:

A) You are going to attract drug enforcement agents to you.
B) You will scare away real drug dealers because you are so public about illegal drug use, no drug dealer would ever want to deal with you because of fear that you are a drug enforcement agent because of your unusual public request for illegal drugs.
C) That type of post can get you banned from most forums like this one.
D) That post from you can be used in court to prosecute you in the future if you ever do get caught buying illegal drugs.

You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Noman
#12 Posted : 8/31/2008 6:34:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote='Coatl]
Quote:

Did he say that?

Quote:

[quote=Konstant]I know that this are illigal,im from Ukraine (if y know that country))),how i can buy drags? Can i do it in internet?

Yes, he did.

Konstant
#13 Posted : 8/31/2008 8:08:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

MODERATION BREAK wrote:

FelixsMom
#14 Posted : 8/31/2008 9:06:09 PM

Beverly

Ron - Thx for this reply to Konstant. Makes much sense to me and covered my Qs. I'm hoping you don't mind if save and plagiarize your post to use here if needed again???(and if it makes sense share with friends on other Net forums too?)
Very well written post IMHO by SomoneWhoSoundsLikeTheyShouldKnow...F.M.

69ron wrote:
Konstant wrote:
Hi everyone,im bad in english,so dont critik me. I had experience with Salvia,MDMA,COCAIN,CANABIS, and other(i cannot named in english). Now i wont DMT,moushrooms,peiyot. Tell me about this,and were i can found this. Thanks

You are admitting to illegal activity in a public forum. That is not very wise. Do you not know that you can easily be tracked? The authorities frequent these kinds of forums, and some of the members here are indeed drug enforcement agents. Nearly all of these types of forums have drug enforcement agents posing as users looking for people to entrap. For example, agents will often PM people information on places to buy illegal drugs from, and then as soon as you send the money to such a place, they have absolute evidence of your intent to buy illegal drugs and will prosecute you.

Think about that. You have no idea who on the internet you are dealing with. For example, I could be a drug enforcement agent. Actually this entire site could be run by drug enforcement agents looking to entrap people and you would have no way of knowing.

The internet is full of sting operations looking for people to entrap.

I highly suggest that you don’t ask anyone where to buy illegal drugs from on the internet in a public forum for the following reasons:

A) You are going to attract drug enforcement agents to you.
B) You will scare away real drug dealers because you are so public about illegal drug use, no drug dealer would ever want to deal with you because of fear that you are a drug enforcement agent because of your unusual public request for illegal drugs.
C) That type of post can get you banned from most forums like this one.
D) That post from you can be used in court to prosecute you in the future if you ever do get caught buying illegal drugs.

"If you rely only on your eyes, your other senses weaken."
- Frank Herbert, Dune

Viracocha
#15 Posted : 8/31/2008 11:10:01 PM

..still lc..

This thread is locked for obvious reasons

I am leaving it here as a warning

Konstant has been banned for one month, next time it will be for good

'Coatl - please try and exercise a little judgement. We don't need new members coming here and posting stuff like this, and we certainly don't need one of our existing members helping him out - you should know better by now