We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Time Ayahuasca: Caapi Brew Only ?'s Options

BeastofBurden
#1 Posted : 3/28/2011 11:01:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Considerations
-I've been researching Ayahuasca for several months now
-I have no experience with DMT or Ayahuasca
-I'm considering 100 grams of Red vine online (It's cheap and I'm on a tight budget)
-I would say within two weeks I will be trying Ayahuasca for the first time
-I'm receptive to truth, MaryJ has revealed much truth to me
-I no longer drink or smoke. I'm very healthy.

Questions
-Should I start with a different color vine? Red and Black are hard on the body, is this right?
-How much vine would be needed for a moderate experience?
-Will I see any visuals?
-Is healing power the same without an admixture?
-Anything else I should know?

Thanks in advance.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

TheFly
#2 Posted : 3/28/2011 11:51:22 PM

The Fly

TheFly will be taking the plunge in a couple of days(still waiting for package). Purchased yellow whole vine, and will not be doing admixtures my first time as the visions it comes with i hear are intense although thefly has experience with DMT TheFly will be creating a realation ship with the vine and is going to work up to the right doseage. So TheFly will brew 28g of Caapi the first cup, then a other time 58g in another cup most likly in 2 sittings. TheFly will consider admixtures after the first and second experiences.

*red vine is said to be stronger or possibly have more alkaloids so in theory you probubly wont need much(20-50g) or if you going to use any ad mixtures with DMT you only need a little bit(5-10g). -based off experience reports and documenteries.
Existence is an illusion of an experience with states of minds and functions of memory to entice you that it is in fact real.

Shambalaa
#3 Posted : 3/28/2011 11:53:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

All that depends strength of your vine, SWIM drinks caapi sometimes alone, its wonderful medicine. SWIM never experienced with red, but cielo, white and ourhinhos vines SWIM have been experiencing. SWIM would start with 50g caapi and would take another 50g after short while, just to see if you get overwhelmet with the first one. SWIM had beautiful visuals from caapi, normaly mild.

BeastofBurden
#4 Posted : 3/29/2011 12:07:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Both of you guy's input was helpful. I think what I'll do is brew the whole 100g, store half in the fridge for later, then have the other 50g for a session. Then, like Sham' says drink half, then wait and drink the other half if needed (of course it would be 25, then 25 more). Maybe I'll bring the whole brew just in case... Is there any need to acidify a Caapi-only brew?

HellFire
#5 Posted : 3/29/2011 8:12:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

When I boiled my red caapi vine I acidified to ph 4.80, but drinking 40g of the caapi had no effect for me.