We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ayahuasca - Chaliponga and caapi Options

archaos90
#1 Posted : 3/28/2011 2:32:58 PM

Johan

Hey all,

I've got 100g caapi and 100g chaliponga. My question is how much chaliponga I should use for 100g caapi. Also, is anyone having a nice recipe for an ayahuasca with these ingredients? How important is it to acidify the brew? I'd also like opinions on if it's better to boil everything in one pot or boil the chaliponga and the caapi separately? As far as I know, the reason to acidify the brew is when you boil both in the same pan, reducing the risk for the DMT in the chaliponga (which requires a much shorter preparation) to vaporize, and if one boils both separately the acidification is no longer required. Or am I wrong? Time is not a problem, as I got at least 12 hours to focus on the preparation.

The left-over Chaliponga will be used in conjunction with syrian rue some other time, or perhaps for DMT-extraction. I have not yet decided. First, I want to try true chaliponga ayahuasca.
Truth is a democratic decision if a detail of an experience is part of reality or not. The same criteria applies to reality. If you and I have experiences based on the same something, that something is to us real. Reality is a democratic agreement, and I'm a rebel.

"That was so strange... I've never been imagined before!" - Me, after a session of smoked salvia, where I merged with my friend through eye contact, while losing the boundaries of my ego.

If one is first to discover a new galaxy, there is no way to distinguish the difference between discovery and creation. They just become synonymous.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Shambalaa
#2 Posted : 3/28/2011 11:46:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM uses just a little bit vinegar when brewing, or lemon juice. SWIM would brew them seperately, you can mix them together later on anyways. You should simmer chaliponga and you can boil caapi. If you dont know how strong your chaliponga is yet, SWIM would start ~5-12g dose, thats mild or strong dose, it all depends of strenght. Maybe you wanna drink 5/50 first and after if you feel you add 5/50 more or something, there is no universal recpie for Ayahuasca, its much learing from mistakes, so give time for your self and dont get disapointed if you dont succeed first couple times.

Bless!

SnozzleBerry
#3 Posted : 3/29/2011 5:22:04 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

I'm assuming this is your first time brewing ayahuasca...is that correct?

In reference to your main question, I'd point you to this thread, where a similar question was asked. For moderately strong doses of aya (and especially if you have not taken it before) I would recommend starting with ~50g of caapi and ~8g of chali per dose. Definitely acidify both the vine and the leaf, your understanding of why to acidify is not correct. Essentially, I'd give you the same advice I gave in the other thread...if you've got more questions after looking at that, fire away.
Wiki โ€ข Attitude โ€ข FAQ
The Nexian โ€ข Nexus Research โ€ข The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ