We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
"Growing your OWN Salvia divinorum Seeds" Options

imPsimon
#1 Posted : 3/27/2011 11:48:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This guy seems to know what he's doing. Look at the size of that plant!
He made a very good illustrated guide to pollinating your plants to.
http://members.cox.net/sageseeds/

main page:
http://sageseeds.info/

imPsimon attached the following image(s):
45.jpg (31kb) downloaded 190 time(s).
20070613largestsalviadivinorumtreeincaptivity.jpg (313kb) downloaded 190 time(s).

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

rOm
#2 Posted : 3/28/2011 6:59:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Having salvia divinorum seeds would be gorgeous ! It's very rare..
This guy was a friend of Sphere, I remeber him asking in forum if someone could put him in touch with this lost friend...
This salvia bush is just a legend !
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Observant
#3 Posted : 3/28/2011 8:25:54 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

That is a great homepage!
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

astralpixels
#4 Posted : 3/29/2011 8:32:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh man I love the Nexus. I was just looking for a well written article on how to grow salvia a few days ago but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, then this thread pops up! Kudos imPsimon, this is a very resourceful website.

that plant is beautiful, btw, it's totally towering him!