We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Swedish tap water versus distilled water Options

archaos90
#1 Posted : 3/27/2011 4:58:47 PM

Johan

Hey all. I am planning to brew myself some Ayahuasca this coming Thursday. The tap water here where I live is so naturally clean that it's not chlorinated, because it's almost devoid of bacteria. It's also very, very "soft", containing very, very little ions. I've read around that distilled water is to be preferred, but as I am a little short on money (broke, to be honest), I can't afford it.

How important is it that distilled water is to be used, and what are the reasons? Is my tap water okey to use?

Regards!
Truth is a democratic decision if a detail of an experience is part of reality or not. The same criteria applies to reality. If you and I have experiences based on the same something, that something is to us real. Reality is a democratic agreement, and I'm a rebel.

"That was so strange... I've never been imagined before!" - Me, after a session of smoked salvia, where I merged with my friend through eye contact, while losing the boundaries of my ego.

If one is first to discover a new galaxy, there is no way to distinguish the difference between discovery and creation. They just become synonymous.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Eden
#2 Posted : 3/27/2011 5:18:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Non-chlorinated, soft tap water?

Happy brewing, happy drinking. Smile

archaos90
#3 Posted : 3/27/2011 6:05:07 PM

Johan

Eden wrote:
Non-chlorinated, soft tap water?

Happy brewing, happy drinking. Smile

I'll take that as a yes, then Smile
Truth is a democratic decision if a detail of an experience is part of reality or not. The same criteria applies to reality. If you and I have experiences based on the same something, that something is to us real. Reality is a democratic agreement, and I'm a rebel.

"That was so strange... I've never been imagined before!" - Me, after a session of smoked salvia, where I merged with my friend through eye contact, while losing the boundaries of my ego.

If one is first to discover a new galaxy, there is no way to distinguish the difference between discovery and creation. They just become synonymous.

TheFly
#4 Posted : 3/29/2011 4:21:23 AM

The Fly

Is distilled water even drinkable or does that require an extra step?
Existence is an illusion of an experience with states of minds and functions of memory to entice you that it is in fact real.