We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Iboga Roots!!! Options

Jez
#1 Posted : 3/27/2011 3:22:16 AM

Jez

So I acquired two new Iboga plants on my vacation last week and I decided to take the smaller one and make some cuttings and trim the roots. I made 3 cuttings and when I went to trim the roots the small pot was packed full!!! I ended up harvesting just over 4 grams of fresh root!!!

I added some pictures, but my question is, how many grams would SWIM require if they were to weigh around 85 kg? Remember... this is fresh root, not dried. In my research... initiates eat several hundred grams and go on a 3 day trip! I am looking more for an overnight experience Smile Mainly I am looking for a good breakthrough and don't want to take too little... but at the same time I don't want to be tripping for days! Any advice??? Thanks!

~Jez Smile
Singularity already exists inside each of us. It isn't biology that is striving to singularity... but singularity that harnesses biology to live a life of greatness in the physical world. The secret is to find what your singularity wants and create it. This is what psychedelics show you!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jez
#2 Posted : 3/27/2011 3:23:12 AM

Jez

Pictures Smile
Jez attached the following image(s):
IMG_2334.JPG (87kb) downloaded 33 time(s).
IMG_2335.JPG (85kb) downloaded 33 time(s).
IMG_2336.JPG (78kb) downloaded 33 time(s).
IMG_2338.JPG (64kb) downloaded 33 time(s).
Singularity already exists inside each of us. It isn't biology that is striving to singularity... but singularity that harnesses biology to live a life of greatness in the physical world. The secret is to find what your singularity wants and create it. This is what psychedelics show you!

ouro
#3 Posted : 3/27/2011 4:09:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There are legitimate dangers associated with eating iboga so do your homework well before considering a flood dose.

I think most people wait till their plants are at least 5 years old to harvest roots, so you are in fairly uncharted territory with regard to potency of those young spindly roots. The rootwood is hardly active and not recommended. A typical flood is 20-30 g of quality rootbark, which is often 3-6 percent actives. 1g of rootbark gives a nice mood lift.

nice plants Smile