We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
light prevails! 20 minutes after lift off! Options

histones
#1 Posted : 8/26/2008 12:50:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

( this never happened)

and that was what they showed me, they showed me that you can have anything you ask for they showed me the universe sexing withi its self in desire for a new creation the universe got what it asked for the human race emerged from the belly button of an elephant type goddess. i was taken to a court i was shown my spirit body and knelt before a darkness and a funnell of light into an obliviopn, i was shown my shadow and my fears, it showed me i have everything i ask for i am diorectly in line with my intent.

light prevails, it was all very hindu, like i am an elephant on the ptherside with a huige golden crown of atonement and muy sceptor staff was wrought in the earliest days of the universe. i was shown where we are we have alll already sked for what we are getting look around you! this is your souls manifest! you are part of gthis i know this i felt you there!

and in the begginning it was the product of a self gendered baby, it was from some well that the baby came forth then grew to become the mother and sought to harness the same power as the water or well that it came from, i saw this and knew that i had the same desire to create the awareness that sprang forth from the womb of the universe.we all seem to be doing it and its blew up! it was like an atomic bomb IT WAS THE ATOMIC BOMB i mean there was light.

AND THEN when i opened my eyes (to say i actually realized i had eyes at this point)

the whole everything pulsed and meltede and shones and was a complete perfect fit, it was parrelled to its higher dimension, i could contol it all with my mind SO interactive this time i cant explain it!

It was an absolute to fractal collage it was remninding me i had something to actually bring back this time LIGHT PREVAILS!

and i ask aloud WHO ARE YOU? what are you why are you telling me these things and it told me that today was not the day i would know but that i would know in time because it had been able to show itself to me at least once and for that i was thankful and we parted.

many halls

ok so now i am back to baseline. i just sat next to my computer on the floor and this was the first time i ever listened to music, i did a fair bit of preparation and really had a lot of fear this time.. its because i was reading the hesitation thread recently...

so i listened to this in the background http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvTe1-a6Pdo

obviously there was so much more to this journey i cant believe it and its almost completely forgotten now at 27 minutes after lift off

oh yeah androgeny is more like a woman than a man, the universe is a woman. with a penis!Surprised

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

histones
#2 Posted : 8/26/2008 12:52:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this was with VERY YELLOW crystals. one big huge crystal .07

Entropymancer
#3 Posted : 8/26/2008 1:43:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

Sounds amazing. I love how different it is every time. For me, the only constants in the experience are the fractal kaleidoscope veils right before hyperspace, and the fractalized fabric of reality once my body exists again and I open my eyes.

This crystal is quite a gift.

El Ka Bong
#4 Posted : 8/27/2008 6:56:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"AND THEN when i opened my eyes (to say i actually realized i had eyes at this point)" ...

My eyes were blurred with tears, at this point in my first read through of your report..! I was just there last night too - I'm still soft and glowing ! You gotta use whatever words you got - please do it again for us ! More Reports please!

so let me introject my bit of data here - memeory being so scant already, my trip last night was so similar to Histone's words here ! I had a 'left-over' hit from a previously used glass bowl ... extra concentrated leftovers...

From a couch, I launched with a 75 mg heap I shared with my soul-friend. I piled it on a small wad of MJ - it burnt abit and had that 5-Me-O- feeling of straight-to-the-white-light launch. One hit wonders with 75 mg - a rushing veil space drew up right away, few muted greens and blues of 'patterns' went into a compacted blackness that I expected. Then .. on cue, the 'spot of light that grew closer and swamped me ... I gave it up to it, almost as though I could move towards it .. flying or running to it

Re calling one has a body is the 'come-down' ... so I try to keep eyes closed, and if I talk it also brings me back ... "shhh' my partner would say, and we'd fly off again ... The couch, the blankets, our intertwined legs and the pillows all became part of the amorphous 'body' I was returning to ... a soft, featureless mass ... I could feel I was in ...

"and i ask aloud WHO ARE YOU? what are you why are you telling me these things and it told me that today was not the day i would know but that i would know in time because it had been able to show itself to me at least once and for that i was thankful and we parted"

The Great Spirit is one name I've used lately .. the place where she's in Her Court, but it's true, she's strangely male too, when she needs to be...

tryptographer
#5 Posted : 8/27/2008 9:35:14 PM

tryptamine photographer

Nice reports, thanks all! Fresh from the press judging from the spelling Pleased

And it makes sense, sounds weird until you see the bigger picture.
We are the eyes, witnesses of the universe looking into itself. Somehow, the universal consciousness has voluntarily split itself into myriads of mini-consciousnesses: people, cats, trees, bacteria, atoms, elves, clowns, etc... that are all connected to the big one like a Mandelbrot fractal. I'll probably ramble something completely different after my next breakthrough...

drainlife20
#6 Posted : 8/30/2008 2:20:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Entropymancer wrote:
and the fractalized fabric of reality once my body exists again and I open my eyes.

That happened to me as well. I'm really not in the least looking forward to ever doing it again, and I probably won't.....but it's fear and I believe you should always try to overcome fear, that I should try to understand as much as possible with everything in life, including this.

It was just odd because my mind was thinking of a computer and that existence was just literally a computer glitch, that my existence and the world I live in was all produced by this glitch. And when reality started coming back, it was in blocky pixel sections. All of my senses came back little by little that way.
Thanks for reading my dream diary! I hope you found it interesting! LMBO!