We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
a question about the 2-c family Options

mpfree
#1 Posted : 3/23/2011 10:27:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

as this is the only place i can put something and cant put it in the "oter hallucinogens" thread i have a question about 2-ct-7.

We had a squat party at a friends place last saterday and SWIM gave us a certain quantity of 2-ct-7. Now we have a baggy, not an exactly weight and we dont own a mg-scale. What is a safe dose to try and what are the effects to expect...

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

a1pha
#2 Posted : 3/23/2011 10:48:07 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

That stuff is always good for flushing down the toilet, allowing time for a nice and easy DMT extraction.

Be careful with RCs.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ct7/2ct7.shtml
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

endlessness
#3 Posted : 3/23/2011 10:52:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not to panic you but i've heard often enough of people having HPPD specially after 2-ct-7 use.

Do NOT consume it without properly weighing. Get a mg scale or dont do it.

Check erowid page on it, and the overdose warning. Start with very low doses!

While we can talk about RC in the nexus, its really not our focus, and we discourage excessive discussion on them. RC involve purchasing from unknown suppliers and risk of mislabelled batches or toxic impurities, their health effects arent really known either, it attracts bad attention to our community, etc etc... I suggest not doing it and going for other safer substances.

MMPA
#4 Posted : 3/23/2011 10:58:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Highly recommend a gram scale. Eyeballing is very dangerous because each milligram makes a difference. The difference between a 20mg and 30mg experience is vastly different for just a mere 10mg. Try not to estimate.

DMTripper
#5 Posted : 3/24/2011 12:29:38 AM

John Murdoch IV

I only have experience with 2C-i and I found it superficial and I got very hungover after it so I flushed the rest down the toilet. And I have no interest trying out any other 2C's.
I just like the natural stuff.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Xt
#6 Posted : 3/24/2011 3:00:46 AM

I would strongly recommend not insufflating 2C-T-7. Do not dose without a scale.
Some things can be pushed, this isn't one of them.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

Metanoia
#7 Posted : 3/24/2011 4:06:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'll just echo what has already been said. Do not dose without a mg scale, period.