We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smoking DMT off Passion Flower Options

alexblank
#1 Posted : 3/23/2011 5:27:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

How much dried passion flower should I use per 1g of DMT (dissolved in acetone)? Would it be possible to breakthrough within 1-3 large tokes using this smoking method? Does passion flower actually work as MAOI? Please share your experience.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Orion
#2 Posted : 3/23/2011 6:49:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is extremely low in MAO inhibition when compared to Syrian rue or Caapi. You could smoke DMT mixed with passionflower or use it as an admixture in changa, as many already have, it's quite popular. Passionflower extract would be a better option for MAOI (oral), but still comparatively weak. I don't think passionflower has a very pronounced effect when smoked, but I've never tried it myself.

A gram of DMT can be added to various plant materials, either in a 1:1 ratio (strong changa) or less, it's up to you, changa is versatile, there are many quantities and 'recipes' you can try.

Also, i hope you don't mean vaporizing all that gram in 3 tokes?
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 3/23/2011 7:55:41 PM

The Great Namah

PF is kinda nasty to smoke. Caapi leaf will probably treat you much better.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

alexblank
#4 Posted : 3/23/2011 11:35:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Orion wrote:
It is extremely low in MAO inhibition when compared to Syrian rue or Caapi.
Also, i hope you don't mean vaporizing all that gram in 3 tokes?

Orion, I'm rather experienced with DMT (tried it many times in various ways — smoking raw crystals, smoking after drinking rue/caapi extract, oral administration, had several successfull breakthroughs).

Finally, I got used to smoke DMT off tobacco in a cigarette (20-30mg per cigarette). I actually enjoy low doses of DMT (besides that I'm quite sensitive to this particular psychedelic drug) and smoking DMT off plant material is the best method of administration for me.

Now I want to make a stronger plant smoking mix with a possibility to breakthrough on it using a bong. Tobacco is not the best option for that purpose, because of unwanted side effects (especially for non-smokers), and I'm looking into PF, also because it's a weak MAOI. Unfortunately I don't have access to B.caapi leaves (which are mentioned here), only stems.

I've got several grams of DMT and a lot of dried PF, and I wonder about optimal DMT-to-PF ratio.

lacunae
#5 Posted : 3/24/2011 5:33:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:
PF is kinda nasty to smoke. Caapi leaf will probably treat you much better.

I can vouch for this, although I didn't smoke it as a changa blend. I used it for a kief bed...super harsh and unpleasant tasting, imo

/vomits
"Tears themselves interest me greatly -- but not the tears of melancholy hindsight and existential despair;
rather the tears of awe you experience when the realization of an ideal suddenly appears before your very eyes or thunders inside your mind;
these tears interest me." - Philip Hallie

alexblank
#6 Posted : 3/26/2011 1:16:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

After all, smoking PF did not seemed nasty to me at all. At least, it was much less harsh than MJ/tobacco Smile 1:1 ratio makes it possible to inhale ~15mg of DMT in a single toke. It was much better than smoking with tobacco; stoning effect of tobacco kills the experience.