We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Trying DMT for the first time, help needed? Options

youbeezy
#1 Posted : 3/22/2011 11:11:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've been trying to find DMT for such a long time, but whenever I was looking, nobody even knew what it was. Today I successfully purchased about 75 mg. (By the way: how much should this have cost? Just making sure I didn't get ripped off.) The only thing is, I was expecting it to be a yellow substance, but it's more of a white powder, or VERY fine crystals.. is this normal? I've heard white DMT is more pure than the yellow; can someone clarify this?
I don't have a meth pipe, so I'm assuming the light bulb vaporizer is the next best thing. I want to make sure I do everything exactly how I'm supposed to, so step-by-steps would be extremely helpful. Smile I've never vaporized before & I'll be disappointed if I don't have a breakthrough.
The 75 mg is split into 3 tiny bags (25 mg per bag) how much should I load in for my first time?
Thanks in advance everyone Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gammagore
#2 Posted : 3/22/2011 11:20:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

youbeezy wrote:
I've been trying to find DMT for such a long time, but whenever I was looking, nobody even knew what it was. Today I successfully purchased about 75 mg. (By the way: how much should this have cost? Just making sure I didn't get ripped off.) The only thing is, I was expecting it to be a yellow substance, but it's more of a white powder, or VERY fine crystals.. is this normal? I've heard white DMT is more pure than the yellow; can someone clarify this?
I don't have a meth pipe, so I'm assuming the light bulb vaporizer is the next best thing. I want to make sure I do everything exactly how I'm supposed to, so step-by-steps would be extremely helpful. Smile I've never vaporized before & I'll be disappointed if I don't have a breakthrough.
The 75 mg is split into 3 tiny bags (25 mg per bag) how much should I load in for my first time?

I read this and I think to myself, why? why have you not done atleast the tinyest bit of research?

1- we dont talk about buying or selling drugs here at the Nexus, check the PM you were sent
2- do some reading, it works better this way, so YOU understand what you are doing
3- dont ever use a lightbulb
4- a DMT "breakthrough" will rip apart everything that you though you knew about shit, alot of people just arent readuy for a breakthrough, might be best to start low!
5- extract your own DMT and this way you can be sure of what you are smoking.
6- check the attitude, FAQ and WIKI links at the top of this page
7- READ THAT PM YOU WERE SENT!!!!

Welcome to the Nexus btw.

FiorSirtheoir
#3 Posted : 3/22/2011 11:21:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I knew that was coming.
The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it.

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 3/22/2011 11:29:17 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

gammagore wrote:
youbeezy wrote:

I read this and I think to myself, why? why have you not done atleast the tinyest bit of research?

1- we dont talk about buying or selling drugs here at the Nexus, check the PM you were sent
2- do some reading, it works better this way, so YOU understand what you are doing
3- dont ever use a lightbulb
4- a DMT "breakthrough" will rip apart everything that you though you knew about shit, alot of people just arent readuy for a breakthrough, might be best to start low!
5- extract your own DMT and this way you can be sure of what you are smoking.
6- check the attitude, FAQ and WIKI links at the top of this page
7- READ THAT PM YOU WERE SENT!!!!

Welcome to the Nexus btw.

And to add to this very good advice from gammagora, enjoy your nice holiday away from the DMT-Nexus. You are suspended!

Attitude wrote:
• No discussion is allowed about selling drugs, buying drugs, procuring drugs, prices of drugs or trading drugs. This includes all isolated psychedelic compounds and RCs (Research Chemicals), whether they are legal or not. The only goods allowed to be discussed in the Supplier's section are legal ethnobotanicals and legal/unwatched chemical supplys. See this thread for good reasons why we don't allow this.

This thread is now locked.

The Traveler