We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT and stick figures Options

EbuGogo
#1 Posted : 3/22/2011 7:01:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all
After reading spirit molecule recently, I was really intruiged by one point in particular that Strassman made. He mentioned the general trends in the sort of entities met in the DMT realm (elves, insect creatures etc) but also made a passing mention of stick figures. There was no more info about this at all but I was wondering if anyone's had any experiences of that kind? Basically I'm intruiged cos when I was a kid I had a kind of imaginary entity that cropped up often enough and wouldn't leave me alone, for a couple of years, which was a stick figure. I've never heard of that happening to anyone before except for that one line in Strassman's book. I though this might be a good place to ask!
The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Ios Andronikos
#2 Posted : 3/23/2011 2:13:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi EbuGogo

Quite interesting to hear about your experience with the Stick figures when you where younger. Can you say more about what he looked like? and was there any communication?
My only experience with this type of thing was after a few drags of DMT, but what I saw was more like a "blue jelly fish" type thing that came across my bedroom, from right to left, until it was in front of me and then proceeded to come towards me until it passed right through my face. A moment after this it was what looked like a group of full size fairy's trying to squeeze through a tunnel in my room, "could feel there wings flapping against my face".

As a child, what I saw was like a Biblical stained glass image of a woman, she was moving and smiling and looking at me with warmth, while looking at her I became aware of a kind of pins & needles sort of noise and noticed I was no longer in contact with the groundConfused. I cant say exactly what was happening on that day but I do know it wasn't a dream...

The only other places I've heard about stick figure creatures and men is in a couple of books, the most notable being Graham Hancock's book "SUPERNATURAL, Meetings with the Ancient Teachers of Mankind" which talks about them for a while in relation to images drawn on cave walls in Europe and South Africa between ten thousand and maybe as far back as seventy thousand years ago, if I remember correctly these images where possibly drawn while under the influence of some kind of hallucinogen...
The other books where Anthropology books I read years ago, so no names I'm afraid. But I know you can look through many of these type of books and you will see photographs of this kind of thing...

Regards
Ios

SnozzleBerry
#3 Posted : 3/23/2011 2:19:48 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Out of curiosity, do you mean a stick figure as one would see drawn on a piece of paper or more along the lines of a 3-d wireframe figure? I only ask because I have encountered the latter, but not the former.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Ios Andronikos
#4 Posted : 3/23/2011 2:26:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, mine was more of a squiggly lined, 3D image, in full motion and definitely checking me out as it approachedShocked

Ios

Eden
#5 Posted : 3/23/2011 5:59:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

-bodysurfing a tidal wave of orange stick figures
-stick figure entity leading a parade through link-in-log palace (october SHE)
-three stickies orchestrating a room of cascading mirrors
-wispy sticky tending a garden of continuously blooming origami flowers

Didn't realize the trend until you mentioned it.

Apoc
#6 Posted : 3/23/2011 6:33:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

only with ayahuasca. Once I had a vision of very happy multi colored stick figures that were holding hands and worshippng a psychedelic sun. It was almost a cheesy, cliche psychedelic vision..... although it had so much meaning to me at the time. It wasn't just a pretty picture, it really meant something. It was like a great expression of life. Like experiencing through myself, a completely benign and happy part of the universe that is overjoyed to be alive and give thanks to the nourishing source of life, and God.

quantagy
#7 Posted : 3/23/2011 3:11:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is very interesting.

I have a very clear set of memories from when I must have been around 5 or 6: I would be struggling to fall asleep at night, and looking across the room at my dresser. I clearly remember seeing a black stick figure wearing a top hat, dancing along my dresser, and motioning to the ceiling (as if saying: "Is it raining?!?"Pleased. Then at some point it would realize I was watching it, and would just stop dead in its tracks and stare back at me until I would look away. Scared the shit out of me at the time.
"We're all in this together, by ourselves." --Lily Tomlin

EbuGogo
#8 Posted : 3/23/2011 10:45:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, stick figures are cropping up all over the place!
In answer to what it was like, it was really a fairly ordinary stock standard pen on paper style black stick figure, only a minds eye visual but very persistent. I very rarely have hallucinations generally to be honest, but I get very strong 'minds eye' type imagery. I actually forgot about it for years, I only recalled it many years later in my adult life (and was amazed I'd forgotten as it was such a persistent thing for so long!). I remember being very disappointed with it when I was a kid as I flattered myself I had a pretty good imagination so couldn't for the life of me understand why my imaginary companion was something as boring as a stick figure Pleased Unfortunately I can't say it was a pleasant presence, in fact it was quite negative. Could of course be explained as a plain old over-sensitive child-mind reaction to negative stimulus, but I have to admit I remain intruiged about it. Have not experienced anything like it since (thankfully, I wasn't unhappy to see it leave that's for sure)
Thanks all for your replies, very interesting reading!
The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow