We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
overcoming the hesitation.. how did you do it? Options

WSaged
#21 Posted : 8/27/2008 1:28:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Phew, thank god you didn't get it all over yourself!

Oh yeah, I wear protective goggles, mask, thick gloves, long sleeves, pants & shoes whenever dealing with the lye steps!!
I had two small granuals of lye get down the back of my glove once, when I started sweating inside the glove, the lye stated to burn the shit out my hand!!
Distilled white vinigar nutralises the base instantly though, so i keep a bottle of it under the sink so I can easily get to it any time I may need it.

Lucky for me (and the floor!!) the beaker spilled the other direction this time!!

I always tape down a layer of paper towel over the entire counter top to help with this type of thing.
Nothing stains that way and the bullk of the mess ends up in the towel. I just peal up the towels, toss em out and wipe down the counter with a bit of distilled white vinigar and rinse it off.
The mess is where the liquid leaks down behind the cabinets and into every little crack there ever existed on my counter top!!

Like I said before, after only one pull, I yielded only a tiny bit less that I normally would with three Naptha pulls.
Anyone know how that happened??
I knew that the first Naptha pull gets the bulk of the DMT out, but I didn't expect to still get close to my normal yield, after only one pull.

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

lorax
#22 Posted : 8/27/2008 10:28:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM overcame his hesitation this morning at 6:25 AM. He loaded 35-40mg in his vaporizer ontop of some already vaporized weed. It tasted kind of sweet.. and it had a kind of forbidden taste to it(like we were not meant to taste this taste). SWIM didn't get a breakthrough but he got to know the feeling and he got to hear the sound Pleased.. for SWIM it wasnt really like a sound it was more like SWIMs eardrums were popped open and SWIM could hear all the stuff which is normally filtered out. He had heard the same sound when he had his 12500mics acid trip. Actually for about 2 minutes it felt exactly the same - only the acid visuals were missing. SWIM just had a very short flash of cryptic visuals.. a netlike structure hanging like a curtain before SWIMS eyes.

He then plugged both his ears up with his index fingers and listened to his bloodstream rush. SWIM had a feeling that he was hearing a REALLY BIG underground river rush through beneath him. He felt as if the boundarys of his body were dissolved and he was one with everything. But then the carrier wave rolled back. If SWIM had gotten enough in his system he would probably have just joined the flow of the big river and let it carry him away. It seems like SWIM needs to check out what the best temp in his vaporizer is. He had it on 150°C .. he tested it on 90°C which also seemed to produce some vapor but it wasnt dense enough.

SWIM thinks there is still something in there.. he will try it after breakfast - just to check out how dense the vapor can get at which temp. SWIM guesses that the temp must be set somewhere between 165 and 180 to produce enough vapor for getting it all in 2 or 3 hits. Another problem was that SWIM could feel the onset take him so rapidly that he thought to himself ok.. time to lie back.. but it didn't seem to be enough.

the hesitation seems to still be there.. but since SWIM has overcome it once he will most definitly do it again.

I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Infundibulum
#23 Posted : 8/27/2008 11:50:55 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Welcome aboard! Pleased But SWIM thinks that the vaporiser is not the right way to go. SWIM never had any good results from vaporizers (according to him the worst type being the cheap lightbulb type one!)

Try a waterbong, or even a glass pipe with the spice sandwiched between some layers of herb to protect it from burning.

You'll not be disappointed! But again, one may find as many different ways for smoking it as there are people who smoke it!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

lorax
#24 Posted : 8/27/2008 6:51:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this is SWIMs set up: a 3liter erlenmeyer bong with a 1.5meter glass tube for suckin on. SWIM uses the aromed vaporizer - check it out at http://www.aromed.com/en/index.html

SWIM doesnt use that normal glass thingy which is delivered with it. he uses his erlenmeyer bong with it. he even had special bowls made for him, because he thinks that the normal bowls delivered with it are total crap when it comes to a nice puff of weed. his bowls are shorter so that less heat is needed for good vaporization. also with the bigger bowls one tends to overload them, not getting everything out. with this vaporizer SWIM and his girlfriend need only 0.1-0.2g of weed to get us REALLY high!

she has the same vaporizer and sometimes she brings it along and we have a double barrel vaporizer session! damn! this is what pure THC intravenous must be like! Pleased give me a double barrel and i'll be sound asleep in like 3minutes after the first toke.

we do experiments like fill one bowl with one strain of weed topped with some red libanese and fill the other bowl with another different strain of weed topped with templeshit. MAN! what a taste!

what about THE MACHINE? i thought of building myself that one! is it any good?
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

extrememetal43
#25 Posted : 8/27/2008 7:20:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

warrensaged wrote:
Quote:
it does seem easy to us say but like the man said. I think most of us probably read the teks at least 50 times before jumping in. I kno i had to read it 50 times just to understand wtf they were doin. And i bet a lot of us can now tell u the ins and outs of acid base chemistry and alkaloids and extractions and chemicals and solvents.

Have you ever seen a write up on the methods used to synthesize LSD or extract "kitchen-pure" Mescaline? By comparison, extracting DMT is incredibly simple!!

Quote:
Most people and even us one time didnt have the foggiest clue what these things meant or what they did and if u went up to a stranger and said extract this theyd most likely not have a clue where to start. Just dont forget all the work and studying you did to make it seem that easy.

By that logic, sewing a button on a shirt is complicated too, because I don't know how to do that either.
Although, if one was to read an explanation of how to do it correctly and learn how to sew buttons, I'm sure it would still be easy for some people and complicated for others as well.

Yes, I too read a number of teks, 100's of times, in order to familiarize myself with the process but thats just called learning & research.
I'm just saying, in my opinion, the process of extracting DMT from Mimosa bark is pretty simple, compared to the processes for extracting other chemicals.

WS

to tell u the truth extracting is easier than sewing on a button lol...dont have a clue on that 1. Guess i need to go to button sewing nexus and look up some teks. A fuk it is easy to extract mix 4 things together suk off the top layer and evap. and for wat it does holy fuck!

WSaged
#26 Posted : 8/27/2008 8:40:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Guess i need to go to button sewing nexus and look up some teks

Laughing Nice!!!Laughing

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

gosvami
#27 Posted : 8/27/2008 9:55:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, ceech.
Handling the extraction-tec and proper vaporising is one thing.
Travelling in hyperspace with the “right” intention the other! (In my very humble opinion!)
My speaking dog don’t have any orgasms 3 days before and 3 days after the experience.
So he gets much more inner power to handle the journey and to integrate the experience.
(I know, it’s sound strange, but it helps my dog and, that’s a nice side-effect, he needs less to smoke. For his last breakthrough, it was a breakthrough behind a breakthrough, so to say, he needed only about 40 mg!).
The problem with a deep breakthrough is, and you can’t imagine how a deep experience differs from a less deep, that you are thrown in a place, where you are absolute free. This sounds great, yea, but it is a problem too in some way. Because we are all like little child, and we are accustomed to be told what we have to do or not, or what we have to think about something, how we have to judge a thing. And so on. Even if we don’t notice this in normal life.
But now, in this place, there is nobody who can tell us, there is nobody, who want to tell us! The “elves” want to teach us to live this great freedom, to live the same freedom, they are living! So if you are there in this magic place, it isn’t easy to judge: “what I see here is good, is love, is healing power”. Because you have absolute freedom to judge about the things you see, how you want to do! In some really mysteries way YOU are the one, who makes this place to a good place...or to a bad!
Then 2 people go to this place, one of them experiences “heaven”, the other “hell”. It depends on you! I know you know this, but remembering this in the moment you should (for your own sake) isn’t easy!
So my advice is: prepare yourself. Be aware, that it is YOUR ability to give things the meaning of “love” (in real life and in hyperspace) and that nothing what happens is “bad or good” by itself, YOU give things the meaning, that is the great gift of freedom.
With this in mind, I hope, you will have a peaceful experience without fear.

The days after the journey you have to keep an eye on it, to integrate what you have learned. You won’t believe, but for my sleeping dog this part is the most difficult.
Last time, my dog had doubt, one or two weeks after his deepest breakthrough, if the beings in hyperspace are really benign. Couldn’t they be malign as well, he asked himself. Afterwards he was irritated, because that “suspect” beings seemed to care a shit about him, his fears and his hopes and his believes. or, another option, couldn’t it be, that this beings are good, but humans are not? and again he had to recognise, that it depends on his own decision, he has this freedom, how he judges about the hyperspace beings and human race.
So, I say it again, this freedom is a great gift, but a great curse as well, if you don’t choose the “right way”.
This song helped my dog very much, to integrate the experience.
I hope you like it too!

then THEY come

When they come from the over the mountain
Yeah we’ll run we’ll run right around them
We’ve got no guns no we don’t have any weapons
Just our corn and the children
The dust runs, the dark clouds, but not us, but not us
While we pay for mistakes with no meaning
All your gifts and all your peace is deceiving
And still I pay dissolves with believing
That peace comes, their peace comes, that peace comes, their peace comes
Now that our bones lay buried below us
Just like stones pressed into the earth
Well we ain’t known by no one before us
And we begin with this one little birth
That grows on, that grows on, that grows on, that grows on
Crippled crow say something for grieving
Where do we go once we start leaving
Well close that womb
Or else keep on bleeding
And change your tune
It’s got no meaning

OM

lorax
#28 Posted : 8/28/2008 10:27:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thats really cool that somebody takes the "NO SEX BEFORE TAKEOFF" thing serious. i always thought that SWIMS mushroom journeys are way more powerful when not having sex a few days ago. having sex kind of releases all spiritual energy from the body at once. its a little like mdma.. it just sucks you dry of mystical power. the shamans say that sex angers the spirits because the spirits are bodyless and never come to enjoy the feelings we get when having sex.

i believe that there is alot happening in the body when getting an orgasm. we should actually start a thread on this topic.

PREV12