We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Wait...Caapi only brew? Options

tobecomeone00
#1 Posted : 3/19/2011 5:07:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm considering experimenting with aya, and as I was going through threads, I began reading about lots of people drinking Caapi-only brews...I have heard these are psychadelic to some extent, but is a caapi brew really enough to pull of some healing? What's the deal??Confused
"The search for Truth is the Greatest, if not, most Sensible form of Rebellion."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

SHroomtroll
#2 Posted : 3/19/2011 5:19:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I never got more than a mild buzz from caapi only brews but i never wen´t over 50grams...

Try it and drink some dmt later if you feel the urge.

tobecomeone00
#3 Posted : 3/19/2011 5:27:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good stuff...I was reading that peeps suggest trying a caapi only to gauge its effectiveness and avoid over-dosing...I also hear that yellow caapi is the way to go for beginners...is this true to some extent?
"The search for Truth is the Greatest, if not, most Sensible form of Rebellion."

soulfood
#4 Posted : 3/19/2011 6:19:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I take 120g's white caapi for a visionary dose.

Some people use a lot less. It's very important to use trial and error to find your sweet spot, starting at a relatively low dosage. I think with white and yellow caapi 50g's is a good starter dose, then work your way up from there.

Malaclypse
#5 Posted : 3/20/2011 2:37:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah Caapi is pretty amazing in it's own right. I'd recommend brewing up a big batch of it w/o any admixture so that you can start experimenting with it to find your sweet spot. SWIM had some very potent caapi that was very psychedelic (though different from tryptamines) at only 40g. This was from a ceilo vine. Frankly he was surprised at how strongly he was affected by it w/o any admixture. It came on fast and hard within 10 minutes. Lots of hypnagogic type imagery behind closed eyes and pretty extreme open eyed tracers. Also it was extremely strong on the body. SWIM could barely move at all, motor function was severely impaired and there was nausea/vomiting for at least 3-4 hours. SWIM was certainly glad he tried it that was to feel out caapi itself and adjust dosage for that particular brew.

Once you have found a sweet spot for your caapi you can easily make sure you have that variable taken care of for when you do add admixture.

ms_manic_minxx
#6 Posted : 3/26/2011 7:49:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A psychedelic dose of Caapi for me seems to be 3-5x the amount required for MAOI. So, if you usually drink 40g to just manage to get visuals, something significantly higher may be necessary.

Don't ever just casually triple a dose (or worse)! Work your way up slowly, feel out the differences. Caapi is extremely psychedelic, and at the right amount, brewed properly, has the power to make you question the purpose of DMT at all.

For a long time, visions were dimmer, blue, green, and grey static, less flashy than DMT. But working with the vine regularly for years, now, I do get fullblown color visions, and my body responds very differently to large doses than when I began drinking. It is definitely a process... enjoy every step. <3
Some things will come easy, some will be a test