We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Variety of the spice life. 4 aco dmt, 5 meo DALT, det... Options

YTXian
#1 Posted : 3/19/2011 6:59:23 AM

Not an angry scientist but a mad one.

What's up with 4 aco dmt?
How is it?
(Can anyone contact me via e-mail and give me permission to ask them a question about their personal opinion of some diffrent companys and the way they do business? I'd be happy to trade/share my own experience and feed back.)
How about 5 meo dalt? Shulgin doesn't rave about it in TIKAL but he doesn't exactly diss it either and I figure he must be, at least a little bit, jaded. Anyone got some perception about this? I don't personaly know anything about the man other than what can be found and read in the media but I find him and the contents of his mind just as or even more so facinating as any substance he has ever synthesized!
DiEthylTryptamine (DET)? I'm just not 100% sure if I've ever encountered this or not...The years are hazy and I've had alot of strange experiences.
5 meo amt?
In this world there are adults and there are children. In fact the world is filled with children; they are angry and hurt, frightened and abused, lazy and ignorant, stubborn and hateful. The world hates an adult and they would rather cause their peers to fail at any venture of self improvement before having to step up and improve their selves so as to maintain pecking order and evidence of the lowley opinion they have of each other. The best of them enslave the others so that they all consume and destroy all there lives in order to satisfy their immense greed claiming that they are providing a future for their legacy and never question the possibility of doing better in order to leave a real future for the children they will leave behind on this, our Earth. They pretend that it is impossible and when cornered they admit their apathy saying that they won't be around to suffer the out come. They hate the adults for exposing their immense weekness. The total failure that they call success. Mean while the adults strive to minimize their own impact and perpetually work to undo the damage already done. The adults who already know; they are the children of tomorrow.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

unclesyd
#2 Posted : 3/19/2011 7:29:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

4-aco-dmt, is good, quit growing mushrooms(well for the time being) because of this wonderful compound. Is so similar for me, almost always a breakthrough at 30-40mgs. Sorry, will not reveal my source. Do a good search and you might find it, thats what I did. Have not done 5 meo dalt, from my limited research did not seem like my cup of tea.
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.

Metanoia
#3 Posted : 3/19/2011 10:54:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, I don't think vendor talk is allowed here, especially for RC's.

That said, I do enjoy 4-aco-dmt quite a bit. I don't know about 30 - 40mg, that would be a very large dose for me! I usually dose between 20 - 25mg, 27mg was a very deep and powerful experience. But it is similar to mushrooms, in some ways. Very nice to work with. I haven't tried the other ones you mentioned...

YTXian
#4 Posted : 3/19/2011 12:33:30 PM

Sorry about the vender talk! As you can see I read some of the suggested articles that I should have read before posting in the first place and discovered that my hunch about it was realy my own common sense begging me to stop being an idiot before I embarass myself!Smile Laughing Embarrased
In this world there are adults and there are children. In fact the world is filled with children; they are angry and hurt, frightened and abused, lazy and ignorant, stubborn and hateful. The world hates an adult and they would rather cause their peers to fail at any venture of self improvement before having to step up and improve their selves so as to maintain pecking order and evidence of the lowley opinion they have of each other. The best of them enslave the others so that they all consume and destroy all there lives in order to satisfy their immense greed claiming that they are providing a future for their legacy and never question the possibility of doing better in order to leave a real future for the children they will leave behind on this, our Earth. They pretend that it is impossible and when cornered they admit their apathy saying that they won't be around to suffer the out come. They hate the adults for exposing their immense weekness. The total failure that they call success. Mean while the adults strive to minimize their own impact and perpetually work to undo the damage already done. The adults who already know; they are the children of tomorrow.

gammagore
#5 Posted : 3/23/2011 10:25:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dioxippus wrote:
Yeah, I don't think vendor talk is allowed here, especially for RC's.

^^^^^ right onSmile NO RC VENDOR TALK HERE AT THE NEXUS!!! There are better forums more suited to this kind of discussion.

YTXian, pls read the PM you were sent when registering. Also, please think first about what subforum you are posting in, il move this thread over to first questions and info.

LandOfOz
#6 Posted : 3/23/2011 2:26:06 PM

Oz

before you all jump the nexus gun again, i think he just wanted to verify the quality of a source.

endlessness
#7 Posted : 3/23/2011 2:41:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Which is just the same as RC vendor talk, and we dont want it here, as we say in the attitude page Pleased

There are other forums around you for these kind of things

YTXian
#8 Posted : 3/23/2011 10:18:22 PM

My Bad.

YTXian
#9 Posted : 3/23/2011 10:24:20 PM

Uh, anyway, cool things happening.I'll be finding out about all this first hand in a few days. SWIM just did his first MHRB extraction to so he may even try certain combinations as well. Anyone have memorys of perceptions that relate to this?Very happy

YTXian
#10 Posted : 3/27/2011 12:35:46 PM

Well this is interesting.
I received the 5-Meo-DALT from a source that I've used before and have been veary happy with for other things...
The thing is, all though I've never tried 5-Meo-DALT before I do know a little bit about physical matter in all of it's wonderous states AND the means by which humans describe it for the purpose of manipulating and classifying it.

I'm such a geek sometimes.

What I mean to say is I know about chemistry and just the crystaline structure of this stuff makes me doubt that it is what it is supposed to be.
So then I look on Erowid and find a thread about vendors selling 'fake' 5-Meo-DALT!

Then I noticed the thread about THH. I haven't had a chance to read it all yet or even find out what THH is yet but I am a bit bummed out with this trend.

Fortunatly I know this one guy who just did a realy good job on his first STB MHRBx so I'm kinda on cloud9 anyway regardless of bad newsSmile