We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What drew you to the Spice and what keeps you coming back? Options

timerider
#1 Posted : 8/23/2008 1:44:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Very happy , I was just wondering if any of you could explain what drew you to the Spice. What did you expect DMT to be like before you tried it, what were you hoping to get out of the experience, what were your expectations.

For part two of the question, what keeps you going back to DMT land, what do you feel your getting out of the experience, what way do your Spice trips effect your normal reality, do you feel this experience is having positive side-effects in normal reality, do you feel you are the same person now as you were before your first spice trip or that you are more now then you were, (expanded consciousness, heightened perception,etc).

Sorry if I sound nosey, but have had a lot of questions running around in my head lately and you guys are the only ones that might have some answers Embarrased .

Thanks for your time: Very happy

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

MR.shroom
#2 Posted : 8/23/2008 9:26:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i dreamed of smoking dmt ,before i actually did it , it sounds strange , but it is the fact.
my first experience was beautiful , i didn't expect nothing but at the same time i was expecting something unsual, well it was way
more than i thought it would be , i got catapulted to a 5 dimensional world , my spiritual being was in all dimensions at the same time
elves where coming of the ground and forming patterns on the grass , and all of them together whore singing "don't worry nature will take care of you" repeatedly . the sun was like a piece of paper stuck in the sky the clouds merged into eatchother forming even stranger patterns,
my wife was taking pictures of me , and my dog was running around in circles around me ,agitated like he knew i was everywhere
it was astronomically beautiful .

Q 2 : well to me dmt is a sort of telepathic intra-consciousness medium , it is never the same , exept for the mythical creatures ,
that often show up in my visions(elve, machines-beings, reptiles,shadow formations , and the usaull fractla patterns)
i love dmt , the excitement of smoking and never knowing where your mind+dmt will take you, it is kinda of a roller coaster with no
tracks attached , so every beginning is a new end!
and with every journey new lessons are told , that may and may not change your life for the better, it will only depend on you
to accept it

well that's me anyways

have a good and prosperous day Smile

DMTripper
#3 Posted : 8/24/2008 5:25:31 AM

John Murdoch IV

I've always been fascinated by psychedelics and the mind. I started reading about psilocybin and LSD around 8 years old so when I heard of DMT when I was around 20, it became my ultimate psychedelic goal Smile To experience Hyperspace was something I thought was more interesting than anything in the world. And after I did experience it I realized it was Very happy

And what draws me back there is that I want to see and know more about this place/state of mind. I want to learn more about reality. I haven't smoked in some time now but next time I do I tend to do it in combination with an MAOI. I have some caapi waiting so I just need to do an extraction soon Very happy

But I'm sure I will get there without smoking or ingesting anything some day. Just by meditation. That's the natural way, but very few people know that way. Mostly some Tibetan meditation masters and few other people. But I believe we will all get there some day. Be it in this life or another Very happy
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Dwhitty76
#4 Posted : 8/28/2008 6:34:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

since a young kid, i discoverd pychedelics as a tool of opening the mind not only to question our common belief of reality but to also be exposed to another way of seeing life/existance and a better understanding of my relationship with everything.

I read some Mckenna books yrs ago and from what i read about dmt, was that it brought you further down that rabit hole of cosmic enlightenment and i wanted to go.I could never find it for about 15 yrs. till a foaf figured out how to extract.

since i've used the molecule,which hasnt been long at all,i've seen and felt things i've never seen or felt before, atleast at this level.I want to take it in more... or i should say, have it take me in more.I'ts a peaceful,loving light if you respect it and let it take you.Why wouldnt one want to come back to it?

I feal fear at times, of letting go of what my ego has come to love and accept as reality but i try not to have any expectations of what spice is suppose to do or be like, because it just is.

Letting go of fear is definately a lesson that can apply to every day life and i'm sure there will be more journeys in the future for me that will yield more truth

It's also MIND BLOWING
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti