We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Kismet Options

DMT Psychonuat
#1 Posted : 3/17/2011 4:25:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I must say that I am truely impressed with this community. It is much more interesting than other sococial networks I engage in. ( Facebook =P) I almost feel like this is a secret organization, even though it's available to anyone with internet access. Although I suppose one would only find this if they have had certain experiences leading them to the search. I feel such experience is rare and mostly pertains to a sub-culture in relation to the people who have access to this site. Therefore, in a way I feel it very much is a secret society for rare circiumstances have lead us here. It feel like a twist of fate that's brought me here, and I humbly accept this fate. Also I admire the fact that it does take some involment and persistance to gain full access to the site, which is another reason that makes me feel all the more unique for joining this communty, As one may be exluded and give up if not showing enough involement to the cause. I am looking forward to the days when I climb out of the crib. Soon I will write a more detailed story about the experiences and the paths that lead me to the sea.
DISCLAIMER:
All these thoughts,
words arranged in this message,
come from the Tao
and return to the Tao.
Yet they do not touch it.

I'll see you when the river meets us

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Kookaburra
#2 Posted : 3/17/2011 9:50:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know what you mean about feeling grateful for finding this community - it's awesome to have so many people willing to engage meaningfully with topics that the default reality dismiss out of hand. Welcome, and I look forward to reading more!
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish." - Terence McKenna

jbark
#3 Posted : 3/17/2011 10:57:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Warm welcome. With the mix of humility and maturity you have expressed already, i am sure you will be a great fit here. I look forward to hearing more from you, about you and with you. Hurry up with that detailed story that led you here (but, of course, take your timeSmile ). Above all, keep the secret. Shhhhhhhhhhh....Smile

Welcome aboard, abroad and abred!!Cool, mr kismet psychonaut.

Cheers,
JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

DMT Psychonuat
#4 Posted : 3/18/2011 4:33:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's DMT Psychonaut Wink and the name of the post "Kismet" means fate in turkish, if you didn't know.
DISCLAIMER:
All these thoughts,
come from the Tao
and return to the Tao.

DMT Psychonaut
#5 Posted : 3/18/2011 4:46:20 AM

Witness to Humanity

So I realized I accidentally made two accounts one As, "DMT Psychonaut" and one as "DMT Psychonuat", The difference being the latter is spelled incorrectly. I switched the "a" and the "u". I was accidently posting off the wrong one. So from now on this is my official account and the other should be deleted if possible.
Disclaimer:

All these thoughts,
come from the Tao
and return to the Tao.
Each of us will perceive the message,
Yet to each our own interpretation.

jbark
#6 Posted : 3/18/2011 5:07:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT Psychonuat wrote:
It's DMT Psychonaut Wink and the name of the post "Kismet" means fate in turkish, if you didn't know.

Yes, I know, I can readSmile . I was just riffin'... i apologize if mutilating your name into an amalgam of the thread title to emphasize the correlation of "kismet" with "abred" was convoluted, but any offense was assuredly unintended.

A second welcome with no riffin', raffin', razzin' or risen...

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

CosmicFool
#7 Posted : 3/18/2011 11:41:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mmmmmm... Kismet

tasty chocolate bars!

Oh, and welcome Very happy
If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't.

CosmicFool is a fictional character, a creation of imagination, and everything written above should not be taken seriously, or perhaps read at all.

DMT Psychonaut
#8 Posted : 3/18/2011 7:58:47 PM

Witness to Humanity

jbark wrote:
DMT Psychonuat wrote:

i apologize if mutilating your name into an amalgam of the thread title to emphasize the correlation of "kismet" with "abred"

Apology accepted. But I guess I am just unfamilair with abred, and not understanding the context of amalgam.
Disclaimer:

All these thoughts,
come from the Tao
and return to the Tao.

DMT Psychonaut
#9 Posted : 3/18/2011 8:01:24 PM

Witness to Humanity

wow I never knew kismet was also a chocolate bar.
Disclaimer:

All these thoughts,
come from the Tao
and return to the Tao.