We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Skipping the insane first hours of Aya? Options

moyshekapoyre
#1 Posted : 3/16/2011 9:10:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am wondering if I am the only one that feels totally awful and insane for the first part of the Aya session. I hate that random imagery. Is there a way to skip this part? The one time I think i did skip it was when I used dmt fumarate and moclobemide. Is fumarate the answer then? Are there any reasons you wouldn't dose the fumarate as opposed to freebase or tea?

When smoking changa I also seem to go most often to this mostly uncomfortable insane place of random imagery. That's with 50mg of a 50/50 blend of spice on 10x caapi. Maybe I need to smoke more? I'm able with this amount and spiceman's breathing technique to take one big hit and start seeing energy entities with eyes open... But shouldn't I be seeing nothing but hyperspace with eyes open? Hmm I guess I should just try doubling the dose...

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

MySmelf
#2 Posted : 3/16/2011 9:44:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I found this to be a very important part of the experience for me. Yeah, it was insane and awful at times but its not random. I think its parts of your mind being laid out before you. I felt like this was an opening of my mind, preparing it for the rest of the experience.

I'd like to hear what more experienced aya users think about this though.
Its the MeICNU

I am only someone's imaginary Smelf posting from hyperspace.

Global
#3 Posted : 3/16/2011 9:51:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

MySmelf wrote:
I found this to be a very important part of the experience for me. Yeah, it was insane and awful at times but its not random. I think its parts of your mind being laid out before you. I felt like this was an opening of my mind, preparing it for the rest of the experience.

I'd like to hear what more experienced aya users think about this though.

I never thought of it like that, but in reflection this does seem to be true. The first phase does seem to be creating a lot of the more broader skeletal structures for the rest of the experience to come.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Apoc
#4 Posted : 3/16/2011 10:15:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

moyshekapoyre wrote:
I am wondering if I am the only one that feels totally awful and insane for the first part of the Aya session. I hate that random imagery. Is there a way to skip this part? The one time I think i did skip it was when I used dmt fumarate and moclobemide. Is fumarate the answer then? Are there any reasons you wouldn't dose the fumarate as opposed to freebase or tea?

In my experience, the only time I feel really crappy physically with oral administration is if the spice is not salted, or partially salted. Gotta make sure it's throoughly acidified. Then yes, fumarate, a salted form of spice, effectively solves that particular problem. The physical problem I mean. I don't know what you mean about feeling insane, or random imagery. The imagery is definitely less intense for the first hour, then when the ears start ringing it suddenly goes in to true aya mode. A lot of times during that low imagery build up with euphoria, I often wonder if that's as far as the trip is going to go, and then..... Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

But there are other reasons why you might feel physically bad. If you take too much harmalas, that will also make you feel ill for a while, and will level itself out over time.

moyshekapoyre
#5 Posted : 3/16/2011 10:45:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

wow apoc you get euphoria during the build up? I wish I had that... Maybe I should dose mesc beforehand...

Apoc
#6 Posted : 3/16/2011 10:58:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

moyshekapoyre wrote:
wow apoc you get euphoria during the build up? I wish I had that... Maybe I should dose mesc beforehand...

harmalas are taken prior to spiz, so yes, when I feel the first bit of euphoria from the harmals, in goes the spice. From there, the euphoria goes up and up. As long as one doesn't take too much harmalas, and the spice is fully salted, one should not experience much nausea. But again, this does not neccessarily apply if one takes plant matter.