We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Explorers Unite! Options

Tigeress
#1 Posted : 3/16/2011 2:48:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings Explorer's !
It is a pleasure to be amongst a community which we can share a common understanding;
the bountiful , unconditional love and the power of our own freewill.
I regard myself as a sensitive , and a very old soul.
Through medicine work, of my peoples, i have been exposed to the deep history of my entirety and healed of my energetic blockages.
I had my third eye opened when i was 12 , 3 days after i had my first (recorded and remembered)out of body experience. For years and years i stayed quiet of my experiences because i was unsure and scared about eveything i was experiencing on a daily basis , even today i am unsure, although happy to be apart of such community. i feel i am swimming through life inbetween streams , exposed.
all my relations and love,
Peace to you. Cool

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

timothydeez
#2 Posted : 3/16/2011 3:11:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What type of medicine work do you do?
Inward Outing Enthusiast.

Shrabbit420
#3 Posted : 3/16/2011 4:02:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad to have you here Tigeress. What kind of medicine work was done on you?
I just started getting in touch with my Cherokee heritage, and I have been invited/given the opportunity to go on a vision quest which I hope on doing very soon.
I have never referred to myself as one but others have called me an "old soul", I do find myself sensitive as well though. Maybe that's something that all us "explorer's" have in common.

Peace, and Love.
“Surrender is inner acceptance of what is without any reservations. If you have lived long enough, you will know that things “go wrong” quite often. It is precisely at those times that surrender needs to be practiced if you want to eliminate pain and sorrow from your life.”

Eckhart Tolle

Tigeress
#4 Posted : 3/16/2011 6:47:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

from what i can decipher, a wide range of energetic tunning from my body to mother earth to my medicine women (M.P) was undergone.
she was feeling her way through each of my energy centers.
all my energy centers were draining themselves , she understood this by her crystal spinning the opposite direction. i was giving too freely from my power center and not from my heart.
she proceeded with putting a flower oil on her tongue (i am unaware to what it was to this day)
and instructed me to breathe into her breath.
i did. it was a series of deep breathing the lead me to her guiding me to my inner spirit of who i am and who i always have been.
i was looking in her eyes as i was deep breathing watching her face change from her own face to the face of a warrior, his face as my face
and he had a huge scar down ,the left side of, his eye to bottom of his face
and then it proceeded with a old women ,with long hair with captivating white eyes ( the medicine women)
M.P guided me through it and i told her of everything i saw while it was happening
she is a true angel in my life.
through these realizations and visions i better understood my history and aspects of my true soul and purpose.
i am ever grateful and joyous to have these blessings,
all my relations ,
love

Tigeress
#5 Posted : 3/16/2011 6:54:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Shrabbit ,
learning and simply just listening to our elders
is a amazing opportunity and honor .
i hoped to come along a opportunity like that, i still pray for it
and when i addressed my wanting to become a apprentice to M.P, she told me in this time of life
people need to become their own teachers .
Many blessing and light to your journey,
All my relations with love

Shrabbit420
#6 Posted : 3/16/2011 7:31:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think that is something that helped me along my current path, I was never interested in learning at school or from certain people. I have always found that I learn things best when I teach myself, and I only ask for guidance from people I have a very high respect for, but even then my heart tells me to question everything, and make decisions for myself.

I was given this opportunity a while ago and I have let it sit and wait. Only now am I feeling that it is something that I should embrace, not simply to learn, but to clear my energies. I have been "awakened" for some time, but it seems the environment (social and natural) we are living in is not very conductive this type of lifestyle, without the proper training to maintain it that is.

Thank you for your blessings, I feel I will need all the help I can get in these times.
My love goes out to you as well, I hope you find whatever you are seeking.

Peace, and Love.
“Surrender is inner acceptance of what is without any reservations. If you have lived long enough, you will know that things “go wrong” quite often. It is precisely at those times that surrender needs to be practiced if you want to eliminate pain and sorrow from your life.”

Eckhart Tolle