We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
dmt changa lsd mushrooms etc are they just windows for us to see the true nature of reality? Options

Will-Being
#1 Posted : 3/15/2011 4:58:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

reason i ask is this... i had a proper amazing spirtual experience on some very nice acid recently... i know is not dmt, but hope i can post this here anyway as it relates really to most psycadelics... here is the story of what happened, would be interested to know if anyone has ever had an experience like it?

right well i went to this psy party at the weekend... and it was shit, but id taken some cid so anyway i ended up back at mine tripping on my own cause the party was rubbish, so at a bit of a loose end thought i would try to do some meditation properly... think id been doing it wrong this whole time as id been setting myself time limits, so instead of setting an alarm i just left phone on silent, etc and went upstairs, now i think i was already in a hightened sense perception state because of the cid, but anyway what happened after that is amazing! basically started to do it then, then got all these negative things coming to me like murder and disease and hurt and sufferening and stuff, all these things i thought were just distractions and stuff coming from my brain cause id watched to much TV or films and was me trying to free my mind from all the media that i had absorbed over the years... but anyway so got that and started to do this really heavy breathing and remembering what a friend had told me how she meditates and how they told me about sending love to the different people around the world had and how to meditate. so started sending love to the japanese people as i actually saw the earthquake and felt it in the meditation, it felt like it actually rocked me back and forth! and my breathing would get much heavier! anyway so i then would get this blue like aqua marine ball that if i focused my love or healing on would sort of get bigger. as well as yellow ball as well at different time.. i then got the sense that we has humans are actually part of something much bigger. we are all interconnected and all have a either positive, negative or neutral effect (on what i now now is called prana?! after ive done some more reading, but didnt know it then... or life force...) i saw how we have a negative effect and how we can not do anything or how we can have a positive effect on this force..

all this time was this sound like when you put a phone near to a speaker like electricity or something and the more love i sent the more powerfull or louder this noise would become! was crazy.

then i think i started to either get tired from the meditation or as i wasnt sure what was really going on as ive never experienced something like this before so sort of let myself drift back to reality! so after a bit came round and thought what the hell was that all about!

so anyway went to a freinds last night and told them and then one of them gave me this book by barbera ann brennan, hands of light! (have a look if you havent already read it, is amazing book) such mad syncronicity though! been readin some of that and its all true isnt it?! is quite good as was starting to think i may have lost it! but no thats actually how it is and its in a book to prove it!

anyway now ive got that out of the way i hope that everybody on nexus and there friends and familys are alright what with all the earthquakes, tsunamis, nuclear explosions and disasters and stuff going on in the world, not sure if its reached you or your loved ones part of the world yet as not watching the news really, but i am sending you all love in this time.

we are all connected on a much deeper level than i ever realsied.

God i know i sound like a total hippy! but that is just the negative stereotypes that have been put on people like us, you, me etc to stop and discredit this information, as science, religion want to keep all the power for themselves! and dont want the human race to realise that we have the power within us not them.

so that was my saturday night! quite glad that the party was rubbish really! i think i made a mistake by taking more cid after the meditation as i thought it was that that had connected me and made me realise all these things, but obviosly now i realise it wasnt that at all, that got me in the receptive mood, but the meditation is what did it. i just wanted to share with you something amazing that i had experienced. i know some of you may understand, but some may not, but that doesnt matter. So maybe i will be taking lot less drugs and be living much more of the pure life now i realsie these things.

Also after being at my friends last night i swear after reading some of that book i could actually see peoples auras, or energys!

to be honest i think when i said i was a spiritual person before it was only really when i was tripping or the after glow of cid, and when that wore off i went back to my skeptical world view of is it all hippy bollocks do aura's exist are we all really connected?.. really? as it all seems a bit far out there when not tripping. Id also been anti conspiracy theories etc as thought they spread fear, but turns out that some of that is proberbly true as well! as i actually saw that in my medtitation as well.

sorry to go on but is absolutely crazy! so now to buy books and continue my practice..

For those that are skeptical about this try and explain to me, how when i had never really understood or had any personal experience about any of these things did i feel them in this meditation and then turns out that what i expereinced is all written down in a book! you could explain it as it is just a chemical reaction in the brain making these things appear to happen, but well that is just not true. you could also say i was under this influence of drugs that all it was was just drugged up nonsense, but then how come it is in a book unrealted to drugs and that many people have expereinced the same thing in meditation and life while not under the influence..

For some people is it not so hard to concieve that our world view could possibly be totally wrong? and that science can not explain everything and infact when trying to explain the physical it is distracting us away from the truth that we exist on a far more spiritual plane than just the physical.. i understand that that it is hard to change your perception as some are so wrapped up in this world, but through meditation i was able to see reality from a different perspective. if you dont beleive me then do research and hopefully through that research you will also come to the conclusion that we may not know everything and maybe try to meditate yourself. Im not saying i know anything at all, but i feel like i am much clearer on a few things than i was before.

much love to all the people of nexus anyway even though i dont know anyone

expect to be reading a lot more of these type of posts in the future!

thanks for reading if you actually managed to get to the bottom with out getting bored! hahaha

so as we can have these experiences on drugs but also during meditation do the drugs just show us the way and then it is up to us to carry on that path with out the drugs.. thats what i think anyway would be interested to hear what others think Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Dedalus
#2 Posted : 3/15/2011 5:53:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Will-Being, I think you've realized something profound and life-changing there. Yes, acid and psychedelics somehow are a way for one to realize and connect all these things and ideas that they wouldn't have done otherwise (but not couldn't; meditation is also a way, reading diverse books is also a way, respecting and trying to understand everyone's opinions is also a way).

Acid and the true hallucinogens are closely related to DMT. DMT makes us dream. It's crazy.

I would be careful though of forming any solid opinion of the "real truth" of DMT. From what I've read here on the Nexus, DMT never fails at eventually completely shattering any of these "real truths."

I respect the goals you've set for yourself, your eyes are on a good path, friend.
The above is for entertainment purposes only.

"A caged community of chimpanzees reacts very sensitively if a member of the tribe has received LSD. Even though no changes appear in this single animal, the whole cage gets in an uproar because the LSD chimpanzee no longer observes the laws of its finely coordinated hierarchic tribal order."
From LSD: My Problem Child

Will-Being
#3 Posted : 3/15/2011 8:38:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

the reason i include dmt and changa is because a friend told he had a very similar experience after smoking a big changa pipe, he realised that he could heal the world through using chi, which is exactly how i saw it, but i didnt call it chi or anything i just saw it as a huge energy type grid that we are all part of and we all either add to or draw energy from this grid or do nothing..

it strange that i had this thing happen at this time as i was actually starting to drift away from this person as they became more enlightened about things and as i slipped back into my negative views and skeptical thinking i actually was starting to think that he may be losing it from too many drugs. After this has happened i feel much closer to him as i saw that it was me putting up barriers between us, i also feel a lot closer to all the people i know, whether they believe the same things or not as we are all together in this life as one whther we know it or not.

I have actually been having difficulty smoking dmt.changa recently, not the actual smoking but the expereince was unpleasent, i had a few very strong seeming ones which scared me a lot. I also had one when i smoked some with my ex girlfriend who is in a bit of a bad place total coke head and think she just wanted to smoke it because it was there not because it was the right time. So i smoked some as well, which was a mistake, but anyway instead of feeling on a total high afterwards and feeling elated i actually felt the total opposite, was strange, felt down depressed and drained like my energy had been drawn out from me, was horrible. but think that was having her in the room as without being horrible to her she does constantly take from people and never gives anything back so maybe thats what happened.

Has anybody else felt depressed and drained after smoking dmt/changa?

i am going to practise more at meditating sober as i dont want to get used to doing it under the influence, also it was a bit scary when i came round from the meditation as i still felt like i was plugged into the energy grid somehow, i could still hear the phone electricity type noises and when sitting at my computer could actually hear people arguing outside my house and in my room and no one was here, must just have been me receieving all this negative energy from the world, all very bizare. it is amazing to think that you can go through life with your eyes totally closed to how the world actually is!

anyway i feel i am now ready to smoke some once again, but maybe in a week or two after more meditation. ill let you know how it goes! Smile

Cowboy5560
#4 Posted : 3/16/2011 4:28:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Though the idea that most/all psychadelics can somehow be a window to other dimensions/synchrocity and not just DMT isn't new, I'm glad to hear you had such a realization.

Unfortunately I cant really compare experiences with you as I have never experienced LSD or changa.

I really like to play a skeptic when it comes to anything anyone regards as a truth, to look for some scientific backing. To me the word belief is more like an assumption; coming to a conclusion with "good enough" scientific data or hearsay.
At the same time, the fact that these psychadelics could even possibly be some sort of link presents one of the biggest mysteries in our age.

I wish it were true; in my eyes it's all a toss up whether or not it's just in our head. However, the more and more I read about meditation, projection and altered states the more I'm intrigued by the possibility that they are in fact almost one in the same. Same goes with astro/quantum physics theories and their relationship with entheogens. Not really any similarities to the layman, until you dig deeper. You see some similarities, you get intrigued.....and then all that there is is just more questions.

Happy traveling Smile

Will-Being
#5 Posted : 3/16/2011 8:40:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

the thing is i used to be very skeptical as well which can be no bad thing i guess as it can stop you getting drawn in by people trying to con you out of cash, but there are so many things that science can not explain so to view everything as false if it cant be explained by science is definatly limiting yourself.

Like i said i never beleived in a lot of the 'hippy' type ideas really, i did for a bit while high and for a week or to after but as the experiences i had faded so my natural skeptisism and negativity returned. It is so strange to have had such a similar expereince t my friend and t also expereience almost exactly the same things as i then read in a book a few hours later, id never even heard f this book before so its not that the idea had somehow got into my subconcious that way...

Ive also another quite mad trip while on 2cb, came to another realisiation that we are all one, but we are really just some kind of refracted rainbow spectrum and not actually solid matter at all, but just a hologram... and then i watched this program recently, where some scientists think that we may also just be a cosmic hologram! bizare!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00xxgbn