We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
an attempt at humble moment Options

berealrad
#1 Posted : 3/15/2011 3:24:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi, i am a long time psychonaut and have a few dozen experiences with LSD. about a dozen or so with cubes and a grow log on the shroomery under the sn berad2. you can search puerto rican grow to find it. i am in my late 20s and have recently gone back to school perusing a ms in psychology hoping (fingers crossed) to proliferate the use of altered states of consciousness in therapy and have been inspired by the writings and interviews of dr. stanislav grof and various other sources encountered in my research.

i, until recently, thought that psilocybin was the only real option for psychotropic research and eventual therapy for severe drug addiction, ptss, severe anxiety, etc. Then i heard about dr. grof, his development of holotropic breathwork and viewed the movie Entheogen and (of course) The Spirit Molecule. This amazing substance has now become the focal point of my research and i will continue in spite of federal restrictions until I have graduated and/or obtain a license to practice -at which point I can no longer do illegal research. I will be looking into some research being conducted in other countries (specifically Germany) after graduation.

I have been trolling this site and few others for the last two and a half months or so. I have done two semi-successful extractions and one (quite successful) test dose with an anahuasca brew(sr & mhrb) given to an experienced test subject. i have created this account for a few reasons: 1 - i wish to share my trials and tribulations with anyone interested 2 - i wish to be an active member of this community in order to share and (most of all) learn from the experienced members of this community in in order to thoroughly prepare myself for eventual moment(s) that could make or break my career. Thank you for reading and i look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship with you all in the very near and distant future.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

SnozzleBerry
#2 Posted : 3/15/2011 5:19:08 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Welcome to the Nexus berealrad, it's great to have you Very happy

If you're really interesting in sharing your trials and tribulations, I'd encourage you to post an experience report in the First Steps in Hyperspace subforum. I see you have done extractions...have you tried vaporizing any of your yield?

Look forward to reading your posts

peace,
SB
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Svantevit
#3 Posted : 3/15/2011 5:57:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, it's good to have you on board.
"I find myself totally at ease amidst chaos. It's times of peace that throw me."
- Timothy Nikolas