We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A planet sized alien spacecraft slowly passing over my head Options

Mindlusion
#1 Posted : 3/14/2011 10:20:15 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

WELL,

I had no idea it got that deep.
After this experience I am going to have to say that oral DMT is my preferred route.

Over the past few months I have drank mimosa around 25-30 times. My usual dose was 5 - 8g almost never exceeding 10g, I usually took around 200mg - 250mg of rue harmalas.

Last Saturday I took a large amount of harmalas, (not exactly sure on dosage, because I had eaten 100mg, + the coffee filter used to filter harmalas, strained into some juic.), from what I felt I would say around 300 - 350mg. After this, I decided I would take a step further with 15g of mimosa.
Now this was extremely powerful, much more powerful then any oral DMT I had experienced, I won't get into this experience, because this about what happened last night.

I prepared a 20g mimosa brew, reduced to only 40ml. Last night at 2am I dosed 350mg of harmalas, was really feeling the harmalas strongly, (finger tingles) after 20min I drank the 40ml of mimosa. This was pretty potent stuff, and it got me very nauseous quick. Another 20 minutes later, I was feeling the mimosa, walls were breathing and changing color red, blue and green, but I was feeling extremely sick. I decided to smoke some weed, as that usually cures nausea instantly. I loaded a nice bong bowl, and sprinkled some harmalas on top.

Now as soon as I inhaled the smoke, I knew I was in for a ride. I finished the bowl, and within a minute I was nausea free and feeling fantastic. I stumbled through my now unfamiliar room, every little sound made was crisp, clear, and LOUD. I collapsed on my couch, and then was SMASHED in the face, with only what I can describe as a gigantic alien spaceship cruising through my brain.

As I stared up in awe, I blast off into a world I never knew existed, I listened to beautiful music from hyperspace from within my brain. The visuals were amazing, unbelievable, I stared at the wall transforming, fractaling, flying, and exploding. I pulled a blanket over my head, and I had the most amazing vision.
Everything turned electric blue, I was in a infinite space of energy, I was greeted by a gigantic flying orb of pure DMT energy, it passed through me, and I was back on my couch, shivering in waves with vibrations of energy.

Time was extremely messed up, I spent 4 hours on my couch unable to move in complete awe.

I eventually fell asleep for about 2 hours. Woke up feeling nauseous, and still tripping. I purged into a bucket, then received another wave of energy, and another vision. I was in a black space now, feeling my body stretch over the universe, I thought to myself, "Where am I? Does it really go this deep?"

I don't remember coming back from this vision, only to wake up feeling normal 10 hours later.

This was by far the deepest, and most amazing oral DMT experience ive had so far.
Now I ask myself why I even bother with other drugs/entheogens when DMT is this amazing.

20g is a very heavy INTENSE dose, and at some times I really just wished it would be over.
But I will DEFINITELY be repeating this experience, and possibly even travelling deeper.

I think before I go deeper, I will have to switch to pharmahuasca, because 20g was very hard to stomach.

holy shit
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Global
#2 Posted : 3/15/2011 3:12:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Wow, sounds crazy. Making me wanna brew up some mimosa myself Wink
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

MooshyPeaches
#3 Posted : 3/16/2011 3:08:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

awesome

BecometheOther
#4 Posted : 3/16/2011 6:47:29 PM

metamorhpasizer

Holy shit dude 20 gram mimosa?! Ur extremely lucky it was a positive experience! Good report though, sounds like an amazing experience!
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever