We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ayahuasca Day-time Experiences? Options

jimbobjones
#1 Posted : 3/13/2011 2:52:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

The cat has had the pleasure of experiencing a few night time trips with the sacred brew, and with some of the remainders she has considered trying a day-time exerience?

Have seen some brief musings on the possibility of day-time experiences, but have searched around without finding too much extreme detail.

Just curious if anyone has any experience with such day time drinks; or surrounding thoughts on what to expect or suggestions?

Thanks for any thoughts!
All submitted posts are by Someone Who Isn't Me (SWIM) - and in any event are works of pure fiction or outright lies. Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Global
#2 Posted : 3/13/2011 3:47:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

My best DMT experience hands down with no competition came from a day-time Ayahuasca experience. Meanwhile the experience I had with Aya at night remains one of my scarier, more uncomfortable, out of control trips.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

jamie
#3 Posted : 3/13/2011 4:04:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

drinking first thing in the morning on an empty stomache canbe very wonderful and powerful.

Also sitting out in the sunlight and smoking DMT with the rays of light hitting the back of the eyelids is amazing.
Long live the unwoke.