We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Water extraction Options

Not Sure
#1 Posted : 3/12/2011 9:05:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was thinking about ethanol and methanol extraction teks vs mushroom tea. I started to wonder how efficient the water is at getting out all the goods? If it gets most of them out then I was wondering if water could be the start of a tek that ends with methanol or ethanol?
“Psychedelics are like square roots. They can take you from a place you know, to a place you never imagined could have existed”

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Ellis D'Empty
#2 Posted : 3/13/2011 6:59:34 AM

Snirfneblin

Wouldn't be hard to make some mushroom tea and then let the water evap and see what you get...
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

Swarupa
#3 Posted : 3/13/2011 12:19:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Can it be that it was all so simple?

Not Sure
#4 Posted : 3/13/2011 8:52:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ellis D'Empty wrote:
Wouldn't be hard to make some mushroom tea and then let the water evap and see what you get...

I think I would get a goop. I think there would need to be some sort freeze crystallization to get em to be solid.
Mushroom tea works really well for me but I always wonder if the water gets all active compounds out or at least 4-po-dmt/4-ho-dmt.

Probably would not be so simple but I figured why not post up the idea and see if it develops into something that works.
“Psychedelics are like square roots. They can take you from a place you know, to a place you never imagined could have existed”