We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello and Thank You Nexus Options

pmm1234
#1 Posted : 3/11/2011 9:20:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus,

I have been reading this site for a few weeks now and felt that SWIM would be able extract from MHRB using a simple STB. The extraction was done and he felt satisfied with his final product. I felt it was time to sign up and hopefully share SWIM's future experiences as he begins his journey with DMT.

Now first of all SWIM would like me to thank the community here at Nexus. SWIM was able to successfully extract DMT without asking questions because all the information for any question he had was already answered on the forum, this saved SWIM much time and hair pulling. By answering one person's simple question you guys unknowingly help many more unregistered users wondering the same stuff. So thank you Nexus and I hope myself and SWIM will be able to repay the community

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DoctorMantus
#2 Posted : 3/11/2011 10:42:07 PM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Welcome it is great to have you here, i am glad to see you were able to read, and find the tek that suits you the best, many people here who are new seem to have a problem with reading around and decide to just ask instead when most of the time they are redirected the Wiki.

The nexus is Glad to have you, and i am sure you will be able to help the community.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

endlessness
#3 Posted : 3/11/2011 10:56:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Im glad we've been able to help you (or SWIY) get your extraction working fine!

Whats your experience with other psychedelics? What about your dmt, you said you would share the experiences but it isnt clear, did you try it yet? What about oral dmt, any interest in that?

What is your ideal setting for taking these substances? What about your smoking method?

Btw, your contributions will be very welcome!

Wish you the best on your path!

pmm1234
#4 Posted : 3/11/2011 11:33:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi sorry for not giving a bit more background.

I have experience with some psychedelics. I used to use Mushrooms frequently but now it's more like every now and then. I also had a brief phase with Salvia extract but now it seems like I can't find it over the counter anymore. Other than psychedelics I use marijuana often to relax after work or before bed. I liked to dip into MDMA for parties, however I only tend party on special occasions and will only drink alcohol or do MDMA on those occasions and never use psychedelics as a party drug.

I have done most of my research on smoking DMT but I recently started looking into to Aya and would like to research more before ordering any of the required materials to make sure I have made an informed decision on how to go about having a safe yet enjoyable trip. From what I have read so far it appears to be something I would be interested in.

My ideal setting all depends on the drug of the choice. It seems with the few low doses of DMT i have tried left me desiring dark and silence, which is how i prepared before these tests. The one i disturbed was rather uncomfortable and the dose was so low that I was still able to function, however I was very impaired.

My smoking method as of now was only to take very small doses out of my new GVG, 10-20mg until my more accurate mg scale comes into the house hold. This was sprinkled on a bed of wild dagga that was provided for free by the MHRB supplier. I have read a fair amount into Changa and may order some of the herbs listed in the large changa thread.

Sorry for not provide the link to the experiences I had last night and this morning.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=20162

I realize the doses i took were too small to even experience the "real" DMT but I really do not want to load too much in so I am going to have to wait a couple days so that I can accurately take a 25 mg dose.

Last but not least.... Is the use of SWIM important or can i just put I instead

EDIT: Wow, sooo many spelling errors, please excuse my poor english.
RE-EDIT: Fixed the link

endlessness
#5 Posted : 3/12/2011 8:45:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like you've got it all pretty well figured out and in good direction Smile

As for SWIM/I, you can use whatever you feel comfortable with, we dont have any rules regarding this here.

Keep us informed of your future experiences, im always curious to see how people's relationships with these substances develop over time.

Good luck!