We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Try- Extraction & Smoking Options

pmm1234
#1 Posted : 3/11/2011 9:07:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

After much reading and research SWIM thought he would give a simple STB extraction a go. SWIM used watcha's tek and followed pretty much exactly with the exception of the cold water wash because he feared his tap water PH may be too low. He did do the bi-carbonate wash and after the freeze he ended up with a nice pale yellow powder.

SWIM had never tried DMT so he loaded up his newly purchased GVG with a fairly small dose, around 10 mg. What followed felt like a combination of a strong shoorm trip mixed with a low dose of MDMA. He sat there and stared at the TV which was turned off but had an odd green tint to it. He just sat in silence taking notice of the textures of the walls and furniture but also noticing colors very slowly darkening and before slowly becoming more vibrant.

This morning was my next experiment. He loaded up a slightly higher dose on top of a wild dagga bed- which was given to him for free with his purchase of MHRB. This time was similar to the last except more intense. He hadn't eaten so when His heart started beating fast then his stomach felt quite a knot which made him a little bit more uncomfortable but didn't effect his mindset, it was just slightly distracting. He closed his eyes and felt like not moving. With his eyes closed he saw some shifting lights and felt no need to open them but he knew he could and that he was still in the same world. Unfortunately a handful of people decided to come over uninvited and he heard the door open. He walked out to see who had entered the house and was able to respond to vocal communication but not well, He just waited space to observe undisturbed so he went into the washroom. The normal pale walls seemed to have an odd purplish tint and his face in the mirror looked super tanned. He knew the person in the mirror was himself but it also felt unfamiliar. Every room felt different than before he had smoked and lots of colors were catching his eyes out of his peripheral vision. The textures of furniture and was again interesting and much more noticeable.

Then slowly everything returned to normal.

Now that i have typed this up I no longer remember what I was trying to achieve by posting this. I guess i would like hear how others find these low doses, similar or different?

Also the glow seems to last for a nice amount of time. He thinks the he may still be glowing now.

EDIT: Noticed I put 1mg instead of 10mg

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ChampionPuffa
#2 Posted : 3/11/2011 10:02:58 PM

lol.

hi an welcome.
i find lower doses often make me feel kinda sick, well my stomach always kinda grumbles an turns over aswell, i get this slightly off higher doses but it just makes me more hungry/empty from higher ones whereas lower ones are more uncomfortable.
my partner likes lower doses compared to higher ones shes quit happy with the heavy shroom/acid feel an slight colours due to her higher ones being very uncomfortable but for me its the other way around, i cant really enjoy lower doses they make me and everything else feel very weird and also sick, i would prefer it outdoors i think as i dont like shrooms/acid being stuck inside too much and the feeling of a low dmt dose is very similar, for me anyway.
id say to try a dose of 25mg, that worked wonders for my first dose, and anything less since has been sub par. my low doses are between 10-20mg. these just have very short intense CEV's and not much OEVs but a lot of vibrations when my eyes are open very dissapointing compared to my first 25mg. i often just close my eyes as i struggle to focus on things an when i close my eyes its like a whole new world opens up an its a lot more focused then.
ive yet to do bigger doses im working my way up to it and getting comfy with the 25mg dose also it seems lately i just cant pick up the pipe, i dunno why, i havnt had any bad experiences just my brain wont let me pick it up, very strange that is. the after glow ive not noticed too much i do noticed but only a lil, but im always stoned an vaping weed after so maybe thats why i dont notice the glow as much.
PROHIBITION?? - just say NO!!

pmm1234
#3 Posted : 3/12/2011 12:00:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your reply Champ,

That's what I like to hear, it sounds like my experiences were similar to your low doses. That puts my mind at ease, although I wasn't really too worried because I am confident in my extraction. I'm not trying to sound cocky but everything just seemed to turn out as it should.

You have made me excited of the arrival of my three point scale. I cannot wait to try 25 mg, but I will Smile. As for the glow. It did seem to end as soon as I smoked weed last night but this morning I did not smoke afterwards and it felt like it went much longer.

One thing that i found helped my extraction was practicing the pulls with colored water and oil before hand.

DoctorMantus
#4 Posted : 3/12/2011 12:27:28 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

I like your appreciation for Spice, and i find that if you are new starting at a low dose to get a feel for things it the smart thing to do, keep up the respect and you will be respected, hope to hear back when you journey next, good luck to you and safe journeys. Smile
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"