We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV345
Posting Etiquette, Post Structure, and Swimmers Options

AlbertKLloyd
#81 Posted : 4/1/2013 5:19:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Replacing it with the word 'retard' belies a fundamental lack of respect towards members,

No, it belies a fundamental lack of respect for the word SWIM and SWIMing.

Considering how the word has no place in an intelligent discussion I am of the opinion that using it shows a lack of respect...

I would not actually change it to retard, and i agree that a sticky would be fine.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

--Shadow
#82 Posted : 1/17/2014 2:19:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't bother holding back on saying whatever I like, whether it is claiming to do an extraction for myself in the future or not. Any law enforcement people deciding to investigate me and my posts will clearly see that I am more interested in self knowledge and helping I whatever ways I can to give back to science and humanity (not to mention helping the trees). I don't even know if I will actually do any of this (extraction) in the future or not, so anyone wasting their time and resources on me go for it, consider me a designated decoy if you will from actual criminals. Dropping in a red herring here and there is great as well Razz

Throughout recorded time and long before, trees have stood as sentinels, wise yet silent, patiently accumulating their rings while the storms of history have raged around them --The living wisdom of trees, Fred Hageneder

Entheogenerator
#83 Posted : 1/17/2014 3:28:58 AM

Homo discens

SWIM thinks that using SWIM is about as effective as getting caught with drugs in your front pocket and saying "uhh... that's not mine. I've never seen that before in my life... I was just holding it for a friend."

What I mean by this is: both are widely used, and are equally ineffective.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

a1pha
#84 Posted : 5/29/2016 11:27:57 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Bump for the new wave of SWIM'rs.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Cognitive Heart
#85 Posted : 5/30/2016 12:53:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Although I do have complete respect for free speech, via the net or otherwise.. the other side of the coin is that we know who you are, SWIM'rs. Laughing Rolling eyes

Don't be afraid. Be honest and open.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Rabbit
#86 Posted : 5/30/2016 9:34:36 AM

Hopping through time and space

I stopped using SWIM a long time ago. However, I do prefer to speak as a representative for my bunny, since he can't use the Internet Smile

a1pha
#87 Posted : 5/30/2016 7:08:40 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Rabbit wrote:
I stopped using SWIM a long time ago. However, I do prefer to speak as a representative for my bunny, since he can't use the Internet Smile

Just curious, what legal benefit does your bunny provide? If you were to come under investigation do you honestly feel using "my bunny" protects you? If so you might want to look for a single case where it provided adequate defense from prosecution.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Rabbit
#88 Posted : 7/3/2016 9:45:24 PM

Hopping through time and space

a1pha wrote:
Rabbit wrote:

Just curious, what legal benefit does your bunny provide? If you were to come under investigation do you honestly feel using "my bunny" protects you? If so you might want to look for a single case where it provided adequate defense from prosecution.

Honestly, it's just more fun that way Smile

MachienDome
#89 Posted : 1/4/2019 1:14:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM posts in the 1st person after a few sentences, anyway...

But not me! No, seriously. I swear.
"In this secret room, from the past, I seek the future..."

«PREV345