We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello to all, hope to help and be welcomed. Options

plantvision
#1 Posted : 3/10/2011 5:30:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am a middle aged male that has been on a great searching mission my whole life. Early on in life I dabbled in drugs and found it at times to help. I then took years off. Lately I have used opium to open my mind. I believe that at times it has for me. All of the natural drugs have been put here to help guide us to enlightenment. Recently I came upon some information on dmt and mdma. Both talk of transending time and enlightenment. But out of the two, I am most interested in dmt, because there is something about it, it shows up everywhere as I have been told. I am as uniformed about as a new born child, so really am hoping to understand it and move to the point of one day actually stepping into it. Thanks and hope to hear from you. Plantvision

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

a1pha
#2 Posted : 3/10/2011 6:46:03 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Hi Plantvision -

DMT and MDMA elicit far different effects from one another. Personally, I began with MDMA and cannabis long before diving into psychedelics. MDMA was able to open me up and transform me into the type of person ready for the intense experiences DMT can provide. You might want to consider this before jumping off the deep end with one of the most powerful psychedelics you can take.

That said, if you're interested in DMT you might want to start researching changa in favor of its pure form. This will help ease you into the experience. There is plenty of information on this site regarding everything you need to make your first batch.

Many here debate on this thing called 'enlightenment' and I think it would be wise to be critical of this and all experiences with these tools. I've been shown some pretty incredible things; however, it's integration into your daily life which makes these either positive tools in ones' life - or just another distraction.

Be safe in your journeys and best of luck!
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley