We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello...! Options

Mickey_Mouse_33
#1 Posted : 3/10/2011 4:20:15 PM
Energy is eternal delight

Hey there.

I have been a lurker for a couple of weeks now and decided to become a full fleshed member just in time for the SHE yesterday (my most rewarding trips yet). What lead me to this website in the first place was primarily information about extraction, but while here I noticed that there is an abundance of topics that I find extremely interesting, and they don't even have anything to do with entheogens! As far as my general interests go (besides for some certain mind-altering substances), I love to play drums and listen to music. My life wouldn't be the same without music really, the emotions that comes with it makes me feel like it's a substance of its own lol. In the past I have dabbled in lucid dreaming and astral projection, but now it has caught my serious interest and a future goal is to master the phenomena.

So what else, yeah, I have already met a few of you in the chat and you made me feel very welcome, cheers for that! You all seem to be exactly the kind of people I have been looking for, I already feel like home here in a way Very happy! What I'm up to right now is mainly focusing to integrate my experiences from yesterday.

I hope you all are having a fantastic day and that we will talk more soon!
If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.
- Meister Eckhart

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pandora
#2 Posted : 3/10/2011 4:24:21 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi Miksiton,

Welcome to the Nexus! It was a pleasure meeting you the other day.

Thank you for sharing that introduction. I really liked what you said about your feelings towards music and your perceptions of the Nexus. Very happy

I wonder if might be willing to discuss or summarize what happened that you are currently integrating? I must admit, I'm curious and cannot remember if the details came up while I was present in chat . . . .

Regardless, integration time is very important and the actual time varies from person to person. Take as long or as little as you need. Be kind to yourself. Don't skimp on the basics like good nutritious food and regular sleep.

Again, welcome to the Nexus!
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Mickey_Mouse_33
#3 Posted : 3/10/2011 4:57:31 PM
Energy is eternal delight

Pandora wrote:
Hi Miksiton,

Welcome to the Nexus! It was a pleasure meeting you the other day.

Thank you for sharing that introduction. I really liked what you said about your feelings towards music and your perceptions of the Nexus. Very happy

I wonder if might be willing to discuss or summarize what happened that you are currently integrating? I must admit, I'm curious and cannot remember if the details came up while I was present in chat . . . .

Regardless, integration time is very important and the actual time varies from person to person. Take as long or as little as you need. Be kind to yourself. Don't skimp on the basics like good nutritious food and regular sleep.

Again, welcome to the Nexus!

A pleasure meeting you as well, thanks again for the warm welcome. Smile

Yeah, the Nexus seems to be an awesome place indeed!! It feels hard to put it into words, but I basically bathed in pure love. I have never felt anything like it before, even remotely. Not even on my previous DMT trips, which (almost) all were fantastic and amazing on their own. It was as if I pierced through the seamingly illusions of reality and got to the core, and all that there ever was to find was love.

I fully agree with you, integration is the other half of the experience. As McKenna said, you take back ideas, which need to be contemplated upon. The main idea that I found is that love is ever-present, no matter what - an awe-inspiring realization.

Thanks for your reply and kind words, I will see you around. Very happy
If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.
- Meister Eckhart

Pandora
#4 Posted : 3/10/2011 5:16:31 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Yeah, your main insight resonates deeply with me. I tend towards a bit of a left-brain style, but I frequently come out of very profound experiences with thoughts like, "Wow, knowledge of our own mortality is driving it all but love is knitting it all together into a beautiful, meaningful whole," and "When the mathematicians and physicists finally figure it all out, get the theory of everything or whatever, they are going to somehow have to figure out a way to get a factor or variable for Love into their equations."

And I'm not even overtly religious, . . . though spiritual.

Great stuff, psychedelics in general and DMT in particular.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU