We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Goodafternoon Wanderers Options

Ranulf
#1 Posted : 3/10/2011 6:59:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I came upon this site while researching DMT and was mostly attracted to it because of the community that you seem to have and the openness of the people here, so I signed up and here we stand.

A bit about myself. I'm an actor and a writer, and a bit of an artist, at least I try to be. I mostly do sculpture. I came around to hallucinogens because in the process of become an artist and with moving around a lot (North Dakota, Illinois, Indiana, California, Texas, Oregon) I have produced a lot of flak. So much that I lost sight of my core and i'm having trouble rediscovering it. I've mostly been trying to slow down, explore myself spiritually, and find out what I value and hold to those and part of what drugs help me do is remove the self-critical lens. Plus the people who I have found while exploring drugs have helped a lot too.

The other thing i turn to drugs for is exploration. Finding new ideas and new perspectives and trying to express them in reality. The bonus to these expressions is seeing also how other people interpret them and how they may help other people find themselves also.

Either way this is a community that I think I will enjoy being a part of and I extend a very hearty hello.
The Jester laughs and the fae dance, won't you join them?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Bill Cipher
#2 Posted : 3/10/2011 7:32:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome. I think you'll be right at home here.