We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
the Seth Books Options

jbark
#21 Posted : 1/21/2014 9:51:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

112233 wrote:
Why does having a wide choice in books make me a "believer in ludicrous ideas"?

I didn't accuse you of that, don't believe it to be true based on what you have written, and would never be as impolite or disrespectful as to accuse you of being a "believer in ludicrous ideas". But David Icke espouses some ludicrous ideas, and so the rest of his work is suspect in my eyes. That was my only point.

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

UBS
#22 Posted : 3/31/2014 5:34:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dreamers often lie in bed awake, while they do dream things true.

ShamanicYogi
#23 Posted : 7/21/2014 2:30:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am familiar with Seth.

I find that the channelling of Abraham Hicks and Bashar resonates more with me. Their works basically say the same thing though. We are the creators of our experience and we do this through our vibration. This is what my entheogenic practice has also taught me, we create what we experience.

One can have a good journey or one can have a bad journey; this just depends on set and setting. This applies during the journey and during the experience of ordinary reality.
ॐ Shamanic Yogi ❤

UBS
#24 Posted : 7/22/2014 9:34:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dreamers often lie in bed awake, while they do dream things true.

PREV12