We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hyperactive Caapi Options

Thorz
#1 Posted : 3/9/2011 6:10:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This is random but after vaporizing some DMT from a glass vaporgenie atop of some caapi shards I noticed something interesting happen to the caapi. After finishing the bowl I took the caapi left over and put it into the toilet.
Every shard of vine that hit the water spun really fast. This only happens with the caapi used in the vaporgenie with dmt. I was stunned. There is really some crazy synergy between these two substances.
"Existence itself may be considered an abyss possessed of no meaning. I do not read this as a pessimistic statement but a declaration of autonomy for my imagination & will and their most beautiful act of bestowing meaning upon existence itself." -- Hakim Bey

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gibran2
#2 Posted : 3/9/2011 1:54:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

That’s caused by surface tension gradients when something dissolves. The same thing will happen with a small sliver of soap. It’s alive!
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.