We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
using Options

boosie
#1 Posted : 3/8/2011 8:42:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

its been calling my name for a while, i finally tried it a second time... and wow, more than i expected even from reading reports, seeing friends do it and everything. very informational....i still havn't broken through yet though and i only had enough for one go but that was fuckin raw like way better than lsd or mushrooms lol. is there anyway to make it last longer, like an oral dose? also can anyone explain the best way to smoke it out of a bowl? I don't think i did it the best way.

for those who didnt read my intro essay, my first time basically didnt work.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Entheojen
#2 Posted : 3/8/2011 8:48:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, you can make it longer by making changa and vaping it which may roughly double the length of the experience and have a gentler onset.

Or, you can make pharmahuasca which you consume orally - this will last several hours.

Or, you can make and consume ayahuasca, which is a brew made from the various alkaloid containing plants - this is the most traditional method and will last several hours.
The trees spoke to me through the wind. The more I listened, the more they spoke.

boosie
#3 Posted : 3/8/2011 9:28:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

fersho thanks, all that sounds awesome. im still gonna just smoke out of my bowl a couple more times to get more of a feel for it though so does anyway know the best way to smoke out of a bowl with a flame?

martiemcfry
#4 Posted : 3/9/2011 7:45:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The sandwich method works fairly fine, if you have some inactive herb (parsley, peppermint, etc) just do herb/spice/herb and light the top with a regular lighter till it catches a little fire, then keep drawing *slowly* to fill up the bong and rip it up. hold as long as you can. 3 tokes always works. caapi would be ideal to use, tho even ashes will do the trick.