We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
strange experiences with iboga, THH, and kirkii Options

bransondude
#1 Posted : 3/8/2011 7:58:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

~113mg was taken around noon yesterday. It was mildly stimulating like normal. About 5 hours later I smoked a single pinch of THH-laden (the THH was from Flowing Visions) mullein leaf. Exact dosage not really known, but the mullein is literally more white than green now. Oh, and the previous day I had had a threshold mescaline dose.

Ever get one of those "oops I used too much harmalas" headaches? Well, I typically get them from 5-6 pinches of this THH-leaf. Anyway, this time I got a big one. I was feeling abnormally cold so I took a hot shower. The heat helped the headache, but only during the shower hehe. After that I went and puked my lunch from several hours earlier into the sink. Whew! that's better. Suddenly though I felt profoundly sleepy or maybe groggy is a better word. It was only 7pm, way way too early. But I didn't have much else to do and still had a whopper of a headache so I passed out.

Woke up at 3am feeling fine and realized I had just slept my 8 hours. Not wanting to stay awake all night I took two spoonfuls of synaptolepsis kirkii powder. Slept until 8am and I've been feeling good since. Actually really good. Better than I expected (should have had more intense desire to smoke today due to a jwh habit). In fact, I could easily have already smoked today but instead I've been home writing this up and watching Colbert Report. How can 100mg iboga RB + 10-20mg THH do a better job of reducing my cravings than 1gm of the same iboga RB sans THH? I'm not sure, but it really seems to have done a better job of it than just the iboga.

Something tells me this is actually Darwin-Award stupid however. Also, taking kirkii with iboga can be very unpleasant with higher amounts of iboga. It causes seriously bizzare sweating . A couple weeks ago I was feeling out some iboga root (1-2grams early in the day) and the stimulation was keeping me awake. I downed some kirkii powder and got to sleep fast. Woke up at 2am literally drenched with sweat. I've never in my life sweat so much at one time without exercise. Also, I felt very very cold. Which normally I like to fall asleep cold but this was too much. The sweat made it all the way into the mattress. A couple days later it did exactly the same thing so thats when I realized that the iboga and the kirkii combo was the culprit.

Anyway, I've discovered by accident that iboga is like a speeding train to side-effect town if these (and potentially ANY drug) is mixed with it. It has potentiated almost everything I have mixed it with so far. The exception may be serotonin-type psychedelics. Aren't those blunted by iboga? IDK about that myself.

Combo's with small amounts of iboga (50-200mg) are interesting in my limited experience, but it feels quite risky at times with the strange side effects.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

polytrip
#2 Posted : 3/8/2011 8:56:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I think you could be on to something with the darwin-award comment.Rolling eyes

jamie
#3 Posted : 3/8/2011 9:54:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

are you sure you even had THH? you didnt get it from flowing visions did you?
Long live the unwoke.

bransondude
#4 Posted : 3/8/2011 10:16:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

yes it was from FV and all that that implies. I'll edit my post.

btw guys you commented only on the weak parts of my post. Hope you didn't go out of your way or anything.

jamie
#5 Posted : 3/8/2011 11:07:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^ whats that sopposed to mean? You asked about how THH can add that much to 100mg of iboga..I asked you if you are sure you have THH, since basically all the "THH" people have is from flowing visions, which is not THH. I dunno why you find the need for sarcastic little remarks here, but trust me it wont get you too far around here.
Long live the unwoke.

۩
#6 Posted : 3/8/2011 11:56:26 PM

Trusting fv with chemicals that you're mixing with iboga just sounds like a very unwise thing to do.
I mean we have an entire forum dedicated as to why that is:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...t.aspx?g=topics&f=67

ouro
#7 Posted : 3/9/2011 12:29:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've experimented a little with low dose iboga + harmalas and it has always been a great experience. I don't get the more than 10x potentiating you describe though... Maybe something else was changing in your body at the time that wasnt directly related to the iboga? Placebo? I advise extreme caution and very low doses/increments if anyone decides to experiment with iboga, with or without companion substances.

Thanks for the warning about kirkii... I havent noticed that as a side effect but I do sweat at night a lot regardless.

rOm
#8 Posted : 3/9/2011 2:02:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Iboga is potentiated quite a lot by harmalas ( done 2grams with 150 mg rue manske fb). But after this great experience I was concerned by possible serotonin syndrome. So I didn't repeat it. Kirkii is a purge type of plant it got me nauseous with caapi brew in the past.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

polytrip
#9 Posted : 3/9/2011 7:50:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
The synergy between harmala's and iboga is there. No doubt. But make sure you always know what it is you take and in what quantity's. accidentally taking a little more than planned is realy, realy something you want to prevent from happening.

PsilocybeChild
#10 Posted : 3/10/2011 4:01:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've fallen asleep after eating peyote and woke up drenched in sweat. i assumed it was some sort of cleansing.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.