We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Good morrow! Options

jdubs
#1 Posted : 3/8/2011 7:26:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, new here, though have been following for a while. Have set up all necessary for Aya, and am close to beginning brewing. A hyperspace virgin, if you will.
I will be posting what happens for better or worse, and hope to glean more info if I mess up from here.

Love and thanks.
"Mama matrix most mysterious." James Joyce

"The next great step toward a planetary holism is the partial merging of the technologically transformed human world with the Archaic matrix of vegetable intelligence that is the Transcendent Other." Terence McKenna

Forgive, you'll live longer.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 3/8/2011 7:30:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

And welcome to the Nexus Smile

Is this the first time youre consuming any psychedelic substance ? If not, whats your experience thus far?

jdubs
#3 Posted : 3/8/2011 7:42:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh no. I have taken many things. LSD, mushrooms (had a terrifying one on those little blighters, but wont go there now...), 2ci, 2ce, 2cb, ketamine (tooo much at one point, ergh). Also DMT and 5 - meo, but only a few times (still - whetted the appetite Very happy). Also, most other 'street drugs'. Haven't ever quite got where I wanna go yet though, if ya get my drift? Very happy

"The next great step toward a planetary holism is the partial merging of the technologically transformed human world with the Archaic matrix of vegetable intelligence that is the Transcendent Other." Terence McKenna

jdubs
#4 Posted : 3/8/2011 7:54:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

And when I say I had a bad one on mushrooms, have had many good ones too of course!!!

jdubs
#5 Posted : 3/9/2011 11:07:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

And how about you? Tell me about yourself...

Enoon
#6 Posted : 3/10/2011 12:28:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi jdubs,

welcome to the nexus. Where is it you want to go with the aya? What are your intentions when engaging in psychedelics or maybe specifically spice?

Personally I always try to aim for growth and change. Increasing what is good and what moves forward. Even the really bad ones can assist in this, though it doesn't always feel that way when you're in it. But being in it is only a fraction of the real work that comes with psychedelics, I think. Personal development facilitated and catalyzed by psychedelics - I guess that's what I would call what I do and what I'm after. It means every waking moment, and sometimes when I'm sleeping too, I'm working on it.

So what is your aim?

cheers & love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

jdubs
#7 Posted : 3/10/2011 4:47:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Enoon,

Well spice itself I have only tried a few times. Seriously blew me away, crying, laughing, you know. Reading about aya on here seriously whet my whistle, so I thought it was perhaps a viable path.

As for intentions, I am well aware of some of my less desirable personality traits, and hope to curb these. Also, I have had previous experience with buddhist meditataion that has taught me patience, respect and most importantly LOVE for others. Psychadelics more than anything highlight the importance of this. Basically, life on earth is short, and I just wnat to make the best out of it that I can Very happy.

How experienced are you in spiceworld?

J

Enoon
#8 Posted : 3/11/2011 8:08:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

jdubs wrote:

How experienced are you in spiceworld?

Not very, but enough to have seen ups and downs, enough to love it and to respect it, to be fascinated by it and to deeply wonder about it. To know that it can help me, and to know that it can destroy me.

Love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Pandora
#9 Posted : 3/11/2011 3:40:16 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi jdubs,

Welcome to the Nexus! Be sure to check the Health & Safety, FAQ and Wiki links above. Can't wait to hear how the aya went for you. I don't have the nerve to try it myself, though I do vape DMT and have tried pharmahuasca.

Again, welcome!
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

jdubs
#10 Posted : 3/12/2011 4:59:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Pandora!

I am the other way round! I get very nervous if I am about to smoke, but feel somewhat more peaceful going into this ayahausca journey...