We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Spice inspires Enlightenment Options

h3mpmast3r420
#1 Posted : 3/8/2011 8:43:00 AM

Marvin the Martian

I have given SWIM time to think and relate the visions he had during his first trip.

first, where: his basement all lights dim and practically no sound.
how: lightbulb Razz
how much: approx. 20-25mg (not eyeballed! it was somewhere in between on the scale) so obviously this was not a breakthrough but still a trip Smile

SWIM proceeded to heat up the lightbulb and saw the crystals evaporate almost instantly, not vaporize so he was shocked at the sight of this. Fortunately he did not stop heating it up, as evenly as he could. Not too much later the DMT began to vaporize and once the lightbulb was full of smoke i proceeded to inhale slowly until cleared. Held for good 20 seconds. Exhaled and immediately noticed altered visuals. Second inhalation, by god that hurt his throat, his state of mind changed drastically compared to the first hit. After the third hit SWIM felt as if his head and neck were separated from his body. A fourth hit was attempted but the little lightbulb looked like it was a florescent bulb and the lighter missed horribly. Idk why he didn't have one of his sitters light it... maybe he wasn't thinking clearly?

SWIM then proceeded to close his eyes and focus on the enhanced visions. Now if you've ever played Minecraft, and made a portal to the Nether, imagine that portal except with an equal blend of purple, green, and black. If you have not played Minecraft, just picture a vortex with the described colors. He was slowly entering the portal at first, then sped up rapidly. He could not tell what was flying past him until four goddess-like creatures appeared and were trying to make contact with SWIM. Before he could respond to them, they vanished as he slowly fell out of the portal, and back to reality. Getting to the other side of the portal would have been a breakthrough according to SWIM. And as most of you know, these were the longest 15 minutes of SWIM's life.

The next time he gets DMT he is going to make it himself and thereby giving himself a higher does to hopefully achieve breakthrough and he will definitely let you all know how that goes Smile

From my standpoint the effects of DMT in the moment are just like other hallucinations, except obviously way more powerful. Its not until after the trip that you begin to understand what you saw and what you learned from it. I feel more relaxed, more happy, and full of good energy. For instance the day before this occurred I played ice hockey against a team comprised mostly of my former teammates (me being on a different team this year), and essentially played the worst game of goaltending in my life, and felt extremely frustrated with myself, etc. The next day was life-changing, after the journey I proceeded to congratulate my former team for winning the state tournament. I felt much better. Also now i feel as though i have a lot more room for information in my mind. A month or two ago i began to start to feel as if my brain was clogged, jumbled thoughts, horrible memory, stuff like that. Now its as if i was a computer, someone just gave me an external hard drive with an extra terabyte of data.

Now when I hear, "It was the most profound experience I've ever had in my life," I partially know what they are talking about. Very happy
dmt, dmt, doo dee doo dmt, lsd doo dmt, lsd doo dmt...divine moments now, divine moments of truth, total and utter cosmic stuff...'
'be here now... i love everybody'

Divine Moments of Truth -Shpongle

Quote:
A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
--John Lennon

I am the definition of fiction.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ChampionPuffa
#2 Posted : 3/8/2011 11:20:05 AM

lol.

this has been similar to my last few doses, my first was amazing at around 25-30mg but the ones i did after for some reason i put less in around 20mg and both times ive only got just into that space thats full of colour an wonder then to be sucked straight back out just as it was getting good.
i just need to put more in my pipe.
goodluck for next time.
PROHIBITION?? - just say NO!!

bodhi
#3 Posted : 3/9/2011 3:11:23 AM

it's just a dream

Not only does it inspire enlightenment, I believe it facilitates itStop

I have discovered it is far easier being in the moment; that snapshot of total awareness stays with you somewhere inside...

I am curious as to your experiences in goal going forward; I always viewed sports as a barometer of my mental state.Wink

h3mpmast3r420
#4 Posted : 3/11/2011 7:35:43 PM

Marvin the Martian

It creates enlightenment! It inspires ideas!
It is easier to be in the moment as well as be more aware of what's going on in the moment. I don't know how else to put it, its amazing Smile
Also it left me with no desire at all to continue tobacco use. And just like that, i quit!
Its a shame, all the cigarettes and dip really helped out my lungs and gums! Razz
just kidding. It really didn't help at all Smile
dmt, dmt, doo dee doo dmt, lsd doo dmt, lsd doo dmt...divine moments now, divine moments of truth, total and utter cosmic stuff...'
'be here now... i love everybody'

Divine Moments of Truth -Shpongle

Quote:
A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
--John Lennon

I am the definition of fiction.

timothydeez
#5 Posted : 3/15/2011 12:12:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I like your description of the portal. SWIM has experienced a portal as well. During one recent trip he laid face down and his arms morphed into a portal to a luminous forest.
Inward Outing Enthusiast.