We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MOST AMAZING AYAHUASCA EXPERIENCE!!! (White Light) Options

Global
#1 Posted : 3/6/2011 4:52:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I had only made ayahuasca with "success" back in the summer. It was my third encounter with the molecule, and quite the scary one. After going through that hellish night, I was fairly convinced I would never touch ayahuasca again...Thank god I reconsidered.

A couple days ago, I was reminiscing on that experience, and as unpleasant as it was, the visuals were pretty different than those that I've grown accustomed to from my FB and pharma experiences, and being that I have established a much more comfortable relationship with the molecule, its head-space and whatnot, I decided I would give aya another shot. I set aside 5g of powdered Mimosa, reviewed the recipe, and got to work. I'm pretty sure the other time I made aya, I used 9g, but I also wasn't as thorough on the boiling, filtering, reducing, and only drank half, so I was expecting this batch to be much more potent. This time I did two boils of 3 hours and then a final boil of an hour and decided to cut my losses on the extra two hours. I also used vinegar this time instead of lemon juice.

During the final boil, I noticed something quite intriguing about the brewing Mimosa. On the top of the fluid, I was able to see a very colorful, iridescent, rainbowy film in a distinct crystalline structures. Normally whenever I see crystalline structures like that, I'm either looking at a snow flake, or I'm tripping as my mind likes to rearrange things in crystalline patterns when I'm tripping...but this was not the case. I hadn't even smoked any spice that day. There were lots of greens and pinks I remember. Anyway, after combining the filtered washes and reducing I had a small, manageable half a glass of ayahuasca. The next day when I went to drink it, I noticed two quite peculiar things. First off the drink tasted like a mouthful of DMT. Resembled nothing of the terrible taste that I remember (I understand that tasting DMT in things can be common for users as it is in a lot of things in some form or another), but this was practically a purely DMT-flavored drink. The other item that caught my attention was after I had knocked the drink back, on the sides of the glass where the liquid had passed over, there was a trail of white crystalline structures. I've set the glass aside for now, but haven't examined them any further, though it would be exciting to learn that they are DMT crystals or perhaps some "full-spectrum" crystals.

But anyway, onto the actual experience! I finished most of the glass in one shot, but noticed some sediment on the bottom, so I put the glass aside to maybe filter later if I decided I could use a little more. First of all, this was easily the most nausea-less experience I've ever had with oral DMT (also used ground syrian rue instead of caapi. Next time I'll definitely try it with caapi though). Not even a hint of nausea. Kinda weird cause I always use the same MAOI type and form for pharma and I always get sick as a dog off that (which many do not), and here I was with ayahuasca and an hour or two had gone by and not a single sensation of nausea. It came on pretty quickly and colorfully with many familiar pharma patterns in the air and no sign of those old aya patterns. I concluded that it was either due to different MHRB or the plasticity of the psychedelic experience.

Anyway after about two hours of laying in bed, listening to music, and having a pretty good time, I began to notice that I was a bit disappointed with the visuals. Not even that they weren't the "flavor" I was looking for, but just the general intensity and complexity that was lacking that I know they're capable of. I decided it was time to go filter out the small amount of remaining brew I had. Once filtered, I knocked it back, and once again, the taste of an overwhelming amount of DMT. I sat around for an hour, waiting for the second dose to show its presence, and it did a good job of revitalizing the visuals back to their vibrant state of when I was peaking from earlier, but still nothing new/complex. I decided to vape some spice to kick it up to the next level. Only problem was I was all out of "standard DMT". All I had left was a very small amount of the dark brown gunky crap I cleaned out of my GVG that always seems to pack an extra whallop. If I had to choose between smoking white crystal freebase or a chunk of this "black tar DMT" as I call it, I'd go black tar every time. I put an extremely small particle of this stuff in the GVG, went and sat down on the futon, and didn't realize my life was about to be changed.

I took a solid hit, and the vaporizer plumed up with vapor that was much thicker/harsher than normal so I had to clear it in two hits. I sat on the couch with headphones in my ears, had the song selected that I was going to listen to, especially if things didn't take off the way I had planned, and the room started vibrating quite heavily. I knew I was in for quite the experience, and I know that it only takes one hit to render me incapacitated on pharma, but for whatever reason, I decided that I could probably still take a second hit, so I do. Once again extremely harsh and thick vapor, so I decided to clear it in two shots rather than cough it all up and have it go to waste. I sat back and closed my eyes...never turned the music on (thankfully).

*****The earliest thing I can remember happening was the patterns I was seeing become highly intricate and rearranging themselves to form archaic looking structures. Next thing I know, I'm soaring sky-high through white light. There is an absolutely incredible hum coming from everywhere at once. Very low sounding. Kinda like a rocket engine, but fifty times smoother. On either side of me, I have these golden fractals that seemed to be responsible for making a lot of the "DMT electronic chatter" that I've grown accustomed to similar fractals making only they were pretty loud and just highly continuous. In the center of my vision was this big circular object, with a symbol adorning the front. Though it didn't communicate with me, I understood and interpreted it to be God. There was no greater feeling I had ever experienced in my entire life than soaring through white light with that mighty hum in the assumed presence of a God I had long refuted. As I came down, my eyes remained closed, but that pattern that represented God lingered, motionless in the center of my vision. I became deliriously incredulous and began to sob.

For about 45 minutes or so I could not stop myself from hollering, whaling, and running through my house. I was making such a commotion (no one was home) that I thought one of the neighbors might call the cops Laughing I absolutely couldn't contain myself. The joy was nonstop for fourty five minutes, nothing I could do could seem to displace it. After a while I was thinking, "someone please save me from this endless and merciless joy." I was still tripping quite hard, and whereas an hour and half ago, I barely had the energy to get up from where I was seated, I was now overflowing with energy, jumping as high as I could just going to town. As I looked out my window with my newfound sense of joy and peace, I noticed a handful of crows (only bird we currently have around here Rolling eyes ) that flocked over to my house and peacefully perched themselves around my house. I looked all down the street and they had all gathered right in front of my window. I wondered if they could somehow feel or were naturally attracted to the loving energy from the god-head that I was still experiencing. One of my friends came over who I was expecting since before I even decided to smoke any DMT and I told him what had just happened, and we had an incredible jam session for an hour.

All in all, I drank the ayahuasca at 10:45 in the morning, and only taking the small remainder of the dose at 4:00 and the vaped spice at 4:20, the entire experience didn't entirely fade until after I went to bed at 2:30 am. The eight hours or so I spent at the stove simply could not have been more well spent, as it provided me with the vessel for the hands down best experience and best day of my life. How could I have ever doubted you Ayahuasca!?! [or God for that matter!]
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

actualfactual
#2 Posted : 3/6/2011 5:00:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

excellent. amazing isn't it?

Rooftop
#3 Posted : 3/6/2011 8:46:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gobalswg wrote:
After a while I was thinking, "someone please save me from this endless and merciless joy."

Very happy Shocked Very happy Shocked Very happy Thank you for this, absolutely priceless! best quote in ages!!

Great to know the rue treated you nice too, I think there's some growing in my area, summer will tell...

May the White Light be with you always!
it's about making life a neverending experience of wonderfulness!

Global
#4 Posted : 3/6/2011 11:42:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Thank you for the kind replies. I also forgot to mention that out of my innumerable experiences that I've had thus far, this one also remains unique in that it was the only one where time seemed to slow down. Usually the time flies by, whether it just be from FB or pharma too, but as I felt myself approaching the divine entity, I could literally feel the particles of time dilating...but what did I care? It just let me be in its blissful presence all the longer Cool
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

nexalizer
#5 Posted : 11/19/2011 4:27:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
Thank you for the kind replies. I also forgot to mention that out of my innumerable experiences that I've had thus far, this one also remains unique in that it was the only one where time seemed to slow down. Usually the time flies by, whether it just be from FB or pharma too, but as I felt myself approaching the divine entity, I could literally feel the particles of time dilating...but what did I care? It just let me be in its blissful presence all the longer Cool

I have yet to try any form of DMT (working on it!), but with acid time slowing down is always present for me. Seriously scared the hell out of me the first time, I thought I was going to stay there for eternity, even could see things visually stopping to a standstill. Listening to music after the peak was surreal, each note extending for so much time, I was looking incredulously at the media player clock ticking and just thinking.. this can't be possible.

In later experiences I took great advantage of this for meditation - it's so much easier when you have all the time in the worldRazz
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

divineyes
#6 Posted : 11/19/2011 12:54:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe that was an Aeon, or a powerful god-like Angelic Being- do you remember the symbol it bore? Btw- Traveler took down my "Chief Archon" post because he felt discussions about Archons are conspiratorial- ridiculous (and just what the archons want). So glad you got filled with the Spirit my friend, you had yoself a psychedelic Holy Ghost baptism! ; )
Namaste- translated: "The Divinity within me perceives and adores the Divinity within you"

joedirt
#7 Posted : 11/19/2011 4:17:43 PM

Not I

Congratulations you just reached the pinnacle of psychedelic experiences. IMHO.

I'm not sure I totally understand what happens, but it feels like an entire body orgasm explodes throughout your nervous system. The release can be had on smaller and smaller amounts as well. I don't believe the bliss you describe is from the drugs alone. It's like there is a switch inside us that psychedelics sometimes (usually very rarely) switch on. Then the Godhead just sorta opens up and the bliss...man oh man my last bliss afterglow lasted a literal 5 day's! Keep us posted with how long your after glow lasts!

Peace.
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

thepureskunk
#8 Posted : 11/20/2011 7:15:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know the bliss of which you speak and yes its amazing!!

I used to call it hypersex but its so much more than that...

Wonderful stuff, much love Smile
acolon_5 wrote:
Welcome to club hypersex.

I've been there too...it is amazing.

Global
#9 Posted : 11/20/2011 8:56:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

divineyes wrote:
Maybe that was an Aeon, or a powerful god-like Angelic Being- do you remember the symbol it bore? Btw- Traveler took down my "Chief Archon" post because he felt discussions about Archons are conspiratorial- ridiculous (and just what the archons want). So glad you got filled with the Spirit my friend, you had yoself a psychedelic Holy Ghost baptism! ; )

I can sort of remember the symbol in my head. If I were ever to come across it in esoteric art, I'm sure I would recognize it, but it's a fuzzy image in my memory. Not exactly sure what an Archon is.

nexalizer wrote:
I have yet to try any form of DMT (working on it!), but with acid time slowing down is always present for me. Seriously scared the hell out of me the first time, I thought I was going to stay there for eternity, even could see things visually stopping to a standstill. Listening to music after the peak was surreal, each note extending for so much time, I was looking incredulously at the media player clock ticking and just thinking.. this can't be possible.

In later experiences I took great advantage of this for meditation - it's so much easier when you have all the time in the worldRazz

I should have been a bit more specific. I've experienced time slowing down on acid as well, just never with DMT. I should also point out that the time dilation in this white light experience far surpasses to me the experience of time dilation on acid. With acid it's more of a sense of lost time over the course of time (i.e. 5 minutes seem like 15). In the white light experience, it was quite more exaggerated to the point where I felt like each second was like an expanding bubble: getting bigger and bigger till time was no more, and infinity, these golden DMT angels and the chakra looking godhead were my only company (and what more could I ask for? Very happy )

unclesyd
#10 Posted : 11/21/2011 5:04:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good to see that meeting the man is a similar experience shared. I guess each time can be different, but this one you describe was very similar to one of my run ins. I talk with the man a lot did you have a chance to receive a message/ have some sort of dialog, or did you just bask in the glow. That golden light, oh man just thinkin' bout it starts me glowing again. I would say I have a perma-glow. I can almost always close my eyes take a few deep breaths maybe a mantra to help empty the mind, and be there. Granted this doesn't work all the time, but usually. Like right before I started to write this. But I suppose it isn't nearly as strong as the few days after such an event. Ahhh... Last meeting was 11-11-11.

I too have ran around my house like a crazed tree ape. Not sure if this was your style, but I always like to swing from the walls.

Outsa, Woutsa

Happy trails to you, until we meet again..........................
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.

Global
#11 Posted : 11/21/2011 3:20:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For those who are interested, while I was still in the throws of the blissful afterglow, one of my musician friends came over. At the time I had to have someone to talk to about what I had just experienced or I would go crazy. I just needed to share that with someone. Anyway, we ended up jamming. It was like an hour jam, but I had cut out a part of it and called it "Drone Genie". I thought it was an appropriate title given the most intense droning carrier wave I've had to date, along with the fact that it opens with musical drones. The 'Genie' part of the title refers to God or whoever it was I was looking at, and I also feel that it helps you capture some of the Eastern flavor in the music. I'm playing the electric and my friend is on the acoustic guitar. While playing I was consciously trying to channel the energy of the experience, and it really shows through towards the end when things get more intense.

Anyway, I'm gonna provide two completely different versions of the same track for listening (not really the same, and yet the same). The first one is the original "Drone Genie" unedited. The second is "4D" and features the Drone Genie music interwoven with other music I've created on psychedelics to create some immersive multidimensional music Wink Enjoy!

Drone Genie
4D

Infinite I
#12 Posted : 11/22/2011 12:36:05 AM

JC

Cool report, interesting thing you noticed with the birds outside your house, something similiar happened to me after a breakthrough with just spice, after the experience I looked out my window and there were loads of birds flying about my window, some seagulls looked right at me, then I looked down the street and ducks were sitting at the bottom of my block, and lots of other birds. I've never seen ducks in that street they would have to have walked at least 200 metres from the local park, this is inner city and over a busy road, granted it was 6am but still I couldn't believe what I was seeing and was convinced it was connected with my breakthrough, I know I was still tripping a bit from the spice but this was real our reality real and I'd never saw so many different birds in one place, I know birds have betters eyes than us, maybe they are seeing something when we take psychedelics, I'm sure baby's and cats and dogs sense these things too.

embracethevoid
#13 Posted : 4/17/2013 11:44:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Rooftop wrote:
gobalswg wrote:
After a while I was thinking, "someone please save me from this endless and merciless joy."

Very happy Shocked Very happy Shocked Very happy Thank you for this, absolutely priceless! best quote in ages!!

Great to know the rue treated you nice too, I think there's some growing in my area, summer will tell...

May the White Light be with you always!

Looks like a case of Trippy Toad Venom poisoning Twisted Evil

Great reading this report, it ruffled my heart chakra to say the least. Triggered some intense sensations just reading your description as we all know that place intimately.

sØrce
#14 Posted : 4/20/2013 6:33:30 AM

That was that and this is this.

This report is awesome and inspirational.

I hope this happens to me the first time I drink Ayahuasca and smoke DMT together against all advice to the contrary for a first time session at all ever.

As I of course completely let go and of all preconceived notions especially this one and navigate the great beyond like a psychic samurai set out to assassinate fear and doubt.

Haha or a bunch of crazy clowns ridicule me and I pee my hyper-diaper.

I'll let you know either wayy.. tx for shrn

"The world is his, who can see through it's pretension...see it to be a lie, and you have already dealt it its final blow..." -Ralph W. Emerson

cheiron
#15 Posted : 7/5/2013 6:36:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice report. I can feel the energy though your wriing. Thanks or sharing.

darellmatt
#16 Posted : 7/5/2013 8:57:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful report.

Been there once.

it's the kiss of the godhead.

it's why we're here.