We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
BUNDLEFLOWER Options

fsharp
#1 Posted : 8/18/2008 5:52:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

BUNDLEFLOWER, a weed that grows in many US states and is predicted to become an actual crop for enriching soil and as protine for animals. The RB of this plant may be interesting to members.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 8/18/2008 6:14:21 PM

The Great Namah

Yes, it is pretty low in alkaloid content though...and I'm not sure if it is a clean source or not, but I have a friend that is going to start growing some of this in the near future...it may be a better source than MHRB if is becomes cheap and easy to obtain.

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

fsharp
#3 Posted : 8/19/2008 4:17:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The statement about bundleflower RB containing 25% could mean 25% of the whole plant because with the root itself only containing 2%, the rest of the plant must contain 73%. Anyway, why do I keep smelling rootbeer in here? Laughing

amor_fati
#4 Posted : 8/19/2008 5:15:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

I don't know where you're getting your numbers, fsharp. I've heard that the RB only contains 0.34% (compared to MHRB, which contains 0.57%), and that the rest of the plant is not a significant source--probably well below 0.1%. If I knew good area to harvest this plant at, the yield would be high enough that I think it'd be worth the effort.

fsharp
#5 Posted : 8/19/2008 9:22:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

amor_fati wrote:
I don't know where you're getting your numbers, fsharp. I've heard that the RB only contains 0.34% (compared to MHRB, which contains 0.57%), and that the rest of the plant is not a significant source--probably well below 0.1%. If I knew good area to harvest this plant at, the yield would be high enough that I think it'd be worth the effort.

The average amount in a plant hasn't been established as far as I know. However, the statement just indicates that whatever the amount exists in the plant, 25% of that amount is in the RB. So if there is 1 gram in a plant, there would be 250mg in the RB. Thats the way I'm understanding it.

obliguhl
#6 Posted : 10/2/2008 6:22:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Any news on this? It would be very interesting to find a plant, suitable for moderate climates to grow.