We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Nihilism = Destory your current god; SPICE = Meet your current god? Options

TheFly
#1 Posted : 3/5/2011 6:12:22 PM

The Fly

So I'm not to sure on this theory(if it even is one) its more a like a thought really. Nihilism suggests that nothing has any real value which to me suggests when you have ANY belief you will be destroying that sense of your God(Belief) when/if you start to convert; Also in this deconstruction process I realized & Saw my true (old)self, and then actualized my (new)self as a clean slate. Well I've been slowly sub-consciously converting to Nihilism and completed this transition before my first spice trip. What does this have to do with meeting your current god? well I wonder for those who see aliens/entities after smoking spice(or maybe meditating?) might suggest there god/belief are revealing them self to the physical and conscious you so you can make better informed decisions based on how your sub-conscious beliefs which to me this theory makes sense becuase it can solve...

*Why some don't ever experience entities even after breaking through.
*Why one would feel more aware of life after a spice experience(because your actualizing your beliefs to consciousness).

I've broken through a couple of times; maybe its just not "my time" yet to experience entities but this is what i experience and I can't wait to hear your experiences with entities or lack there of...
Existence is an illusion of an experience with states of minds and functions of memory to entice you that it is in fact real.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Felnik
#2 Posted : 3/5/2011 9:34:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have not felt the entities I've encountered were ever
Any kind of reflection or representation of myself.
They seem to be some kind if external hyperdimensional
Creature that seems to be very interested in my consciousness.
It is true that for now it is impossible to prove the actual existence of these things
I will submit the realness of these entities is quite extrordinary once encountered.
Many can attest to this.

The idea of a god has no relevance to me in these experiences .
The mystical nature is profound and potentially life changing
Yet I tend to concern myself with mostly unanswerable practical and rather primitive questions .
As in : what is hyperspace ? Why does our nervous system react to it
In such specific ways? What are these entities ? Why do we have access to this? How is this possible?
What is the future evolution of man? Does this play a role ? Why are we here and what the
Hell is really going on here ? Aka reality as dream or simulation etc....

I guess belief systems are an unavoidable condition of being human . The search for meaning
Is in our bones .

My present belief system is that hyperspace, entities . Consciousness etc are explainable
Things that we will eventually understand to be as real and tangible as anything else that was
Once considered unknowable.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Global
#3 Posted : 3/7/2011 1:38:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I'm convinced I saw God yesterday in an ayahuasca experience! I was agnostic, but more heavily leaned toward atheist, but after that experience, I'm a believer Shocked

You can read my experience report here https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=20029

If you want, you can skip down to all the asterisks to see where the core of the experience happened.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

jamie
#4 Posted : 3/7/2011 1:45:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yes yes..I am the messiah of this world..
..I am the creator of this world..
I controll this world..

..I am GOD of this world..

DMT brought to this place of understanding..

Yet DMT also pointed out that this world is, to put it simply..me.

I am the god of me.
I am my own messiah.
Only I can save me.
Long live the unwoke.

Global
#5 Posted : 3/7/2011 2:56:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

fractal enchantment wrote:

I am the god of me.
I am my own messiah.
Only I can save me.

Just gave me chills Stop
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

Rothko
#6 Posted : 3/7/2011 3:21:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As a DMT 'Virgin' soon to be deflowered I find this maybe the scariest prospect. As someone who may consider parts of my philosophy nihilist and strongly atheist I feel to experience an encounter with a sentient being a pretty earth shattering prospect for me.

Felnik
#7 Posted : 3/7/2011 5:53:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It takes some getting used to . I was a full fledged atheist before
I started this whole adventure . It has taken time to adjust .

The positive thing is that its not based on blind faith .
You see it it for yourself and build your own understanding.

Don't be afraid its just a new way to interpret reality .
Take it slow . It's amazing.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

lacunae
#8 Posted : 3/9/2011 8:30:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I controll this world..

I am the god of me.
I am my own messiah.
Only I can save me.

Do you mind elaborating? I always see this sentiment materialize, especially among psychonauts, but I just cannot fully understand it. "Only I can save me"? From what, exactly? "I am the god of me"? Again, you refer to the "I" and "me" as separate entities. Help me to understand. I simply fail to grasp how anyone can claim, "I control this world..." Seems rather fanatic and delusional to me, but perhaps I have misinterpreted.

I have so little experience with life (and with DMT, for that matter), so you must be patient with me Very happy

"Tears themselves interest me greatly -- but not the tears of melancholy hindsight and existential despair;
rather the tears of awe you experience when the realization of an ideal suddenly appears before your very eyes or thunders inside your mind;
these tears interest me." - Philip Hallie

TheFly
#9 Posted : 3/10/2011 6:12:10 AM

The Fly

lacunae wrote:
I controll this world..

I am the god of me.
I am my own messiah.
Only I can save me.

Do you mind elaborating? I always see this sentiment materialize, especially among psychonauts, but I just cannot fully understand it. "Only I can save me"? From what, exactly? "I am the god of me"? Again, you refer to the "I" and "me" as separate entities. Help me to understand. I simply fail to grasp how anyone can claim, "I control this world..." Seems rather fanatic and delusional to me, but perhaps I have misinterpreted.

I have so little experience with life (and with DMT, for that matter), so you must be patient with me Very happy

I think i get what he means this is my interpretation:
We feel so disconnected from everyone, everything, everybody that once you feel the truth that there is a bigger consciousness then us(and were inside this conscious) that we can communicate with this conscious and control our own world indirectly to the material world...I/ME/US/ALL/ONE/INFINITY/THEY/THIS FORUM can all conctact and vibrate with this ultimate being. But we can only save ourself if we over come our selfs and be aware of how in-sync everything ultimatly is.
Existence is an illusion of an experience with states of minds and functions of memory to entice you that it is in fact real.

corpus callosum
#10 Posted : 3/10/2011 7:05:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

I subscribe to a monotheistic view and I have experienced what seem like sentient entities under the influence of breakthrough DMT dosages and this has not altered my view at all.What is often over-looked is that with vaporised DMT there is a 'window' of experience wherein one may encounter these things but if you elevate the dose somewhat beyond this, you can enter a realm which is even more shattering in its intensity and seems to propel one into a manic place of chaotic fluxes in which nothing remotely sentient can penetrate.

Please note I am not giving a blanket recommendation to this but if you double your breakthrough dose and consume it in one inhalation, you will understand.Shocked Shocked Shocked
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

Bill Cipher
#11 Posted : 3/10/2011 7:26:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Rothko wrote:
As a DMT 'Virgin' soon to be deflowered I find this maybe the scariest prospect. As someone who may consider parts of my philosophy nihilist and strongly atheist I feel to experience an encounter with a sentient being a pretty earth shattering prospect for me.

Get ready to have a number of your core belief systems rocked. I hear your train a comin'.

Û©
#12 Posted : 3/10/2011 7:30:29 AM

Uncle Knucles wrote:
Rothko wrote:

Get ready to have a number of your core belief systems rocked. I hear your train a comin'.

You will meet them: Who are yourself: Who are not yourself: Who we will never understand, but always remember.

Jez
#13 Posted : 3/10/2011 7:56:29 AM

Jez

Hey thefly! Firstly... your post is hard as f78k to comprehend :-p No offense intended however. If I understand you though... you are currently religious... however trying to live a philosophy of nilhism, which to you means that nothing in life has any value???

I find this very sad altogether. Everything is life has so much value! Plants, flowers, people, butterflies... I find it all beautiful and amazing! Now, I am an athiest. Have been for over 10 years now... I have met entities in my experiences but not one of them ever claimed to be god. They were simply just like you an me... I am also a very hard science person too and if there is something I don't understand... I don't immediately label it with some metaphysical answer and call it good. I look deeper and deeper until I can truely understand the why's and hows. If I don't know... then it is a case that I just haven't ventured enough to yet discover the answer. I still don't say it is "god" or "mystical".

If you want my opinion... I believe these entities that are met in the adventures are one of two things...

1.) Simple artifacts of an extremely ramped up and highly communication brain! I theorize DMT activates a greater % of your brain so that what we see in a trip resembles nothing of our everyday reality... because parts of the brain are now thinking in this conscious reality! It is like giving a blind man vision and he is trying to figure out what this sight thing is :-p

2.) They are real entities from more advance civilizations. Telepathic communication is a well studied phenomenon and it is believed that we all harness the capacity... just lack the ability... to utilize this sense. It kind of goes along with theory 1... but if DMT opens the mind it may very well allow you to lose all grasp of what is consciously and unconsciously accepted and heighten all senses... including possible activation of telepathy... meaning communication with other beings (very possibly advanced human... or not so human... civilization elsewhere in the universe).

Mind you these are theories... and not truths. But I like to try and understand my world... not reason it to be the doing of false gods Smile Albeit... these entities do show you amazing things, truths, experiences, etc... The mind is a truly fascinating aspect of human biology. It will be so amazing what comes out of psychological research in the future... especially as more scientist and doctors take interest in really understanding the workings of psychedelics Smile
Singularity already exists inside each of us. It isn't biology that is striving to singularity... but singularity that harnesses biology to live a life of greatness in the physical world. The secret is to find what your singularity wants and create it. This is what psychedelics show you!

Enoon
#14 Posted : 3/10/2011 8:14:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Well, someone once wrote: *nothing is true, everything is permitted*. Not a bad idea to keep in mind with all of this.

If you are in a mode of cognition that requires a discrete set of beliefs and you undergo a dmt experience you might find your world turned around because your former set of beliefs won't fit with the experience. You may end up with a new one. Whether this be believing in God(s), aliens, parallel universes or your own omnipotence doesn't matter. All it is, is a reference frame from which you go about your experiences.

Personally I like to keep things in motion. Every experience brings with it a multitude of facets and lessons to be learned, depending on from which angle I analyze it. Trying to decide whether it was in *reality* this or the other might just detract from the energy that you could be utilizing if you just don't decide. I try to take an example from nature - we live in a universe where the principles of quantum mechanics abound and two of these phenomena are downright mindboggling - one is the Heisenberg Uncertainty and the other is the duality of quantum particles. In both cases there is the element of uncertainty or undecidedness.
In the overall flow of things the very foundation of our universe is not solid or discrete, but it is in flux and it has seemingly contradicting characteristics. Why should our interpretation of our experiences be any different?

Cheers & love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Global
#15 Posted : 3/10/2011 3:28:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I mean in no way to offend FastFourier, but I read your assumptions and proofs as fallacies (not formal logical fallacies - in fact what I'm about to say might be a logical fallacy Laughing ) because you're attempting to impose a rational logic upon something which is highly irrational. God and logic are kind of incompatible and that may sound like an easy way out of the whole problem, but despite what rational beliefs one may hold, being in the presence and experiencing God can obliterate all that is rational.