We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Caapi vs rue.. Options

spice_girl
#1 Posted : 3/3/2011 7:20:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have just recently started experimenting with pharmahuasca
I have done it twice with the rue..but I have been really interested in trying with the caapi.
So my question..is there anything that really differs from taking the caapi instead of the rue when orally taking the spice?

thanks Smile
"With our thought we make the world." -Buddha

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Apoc
#2 Posted : 3/3/2011 7:36:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

many believe caapi is superior. The reason is believed to be that the primary harmine content in caapi + tetrahydroharmine (some believe the thh is the ingredient that makes caapi extra special), vs harmaline in rue. Harmine + thh is better than harmaline + some harmine in rue.... so the legend goes.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 3/3/2011 7:48:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Try it yourself and let us know what you think Smile

Personally I dont like taking rue, I either take full caapi brew or extracted rue alkaloids, I feel its better this way but thats only my own experience, I think each one has to find for themselves.

The good thing about rue (and extracting it) is that its so cheap and I guess more sustainable. Caapi takes longer to grow, its more expensive, heavier to transport, etc etc.. But its wonderful to drink it Very happy