We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Are there any good bases that can dissolve in DMSO? Options

69ron
#1 Posted : 8/16/2008 5:46:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Are there any good bases that can dissolve in DMSO?

SWIM is interested in making a sublingual dropper from DMSO, 5-MeO-DMT and some sort of base to make the mix alkaline.

SWIM has been using freebase 5-MeO-DMT sublingually a lot and found that mixing it 10:1 with calcium carbonate work really well. The calcium carbonate provides a good alkaline pH and aids in sublingual absorption of 5-MeO-DMT, but calcium carbonate is insoluble in almost everything.

Are there any good bases that can dissolve well in DMSO that could bring the pH up to about 9?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Infundibulum
#2 Posted : 8/16/2008 10:21:12 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

69ron, from SWIM's experience dmt dissolves very well in dmso and dmso does not need to have an alkaline pH to keep dmt freebased. But SWIM can play a bit today and find DMSO's pH and which bases can dissolve into it!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!