We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
gwandma... Options

antrocles
#1 Posted : 3/2/2011 3:09:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihH0L_bffAA

just got turned on to this woman...80 years old and has been doing past-life work for over 40 years. this project camelot interview is like hanging out and talking with your grandma...

...i wish she was MY grandma!!

this is such an easy interview to watch...actually, the interviewer is more distracting than anything. the woman being interviewed (dolores cannon) just strikes me as filled to the brim with integrity. as you watch along, get ready. she drops some serious bombs throughout that FEEL so right and righteous... including a profound definition of 'nexus' you might need to pick your jaw out of your lap after hearing...

enjoy!

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jamie
#2 Posted : 3/2/2011 3:28:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

cool..thanks antrocles! Smile
Long live the unwoke.

gibran2
#3 Posted : 3/2/2011 5:06:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Have I heard the call? Hmm…
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

antrocles
#4 Posted : 3/3/2011 8:28:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
Have I heard the call? Hmm…

so what do you think? to me, she just drips with integrity... whether one agrees with her information/ideas/viewpoints/whatever is almost irrelevant. she just 'feels' on point to me...

...and i still wish she was my gwandma...

Laughing

L&G!!
wisdom today."

gibran2
#5 Posted : 3/3/2011 9:06:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

antrocles wrote:
so what do you think? to me, she just drips with integrity... whether one agrees with her information/ideas/viewpoints/whatever is almost irrelevant. she just 'feels' on point to me...

...and i still wish she was my gwandma...

Laughing

L&G!!

Well, I started watching the video late at night, planning on just watching the first few minutes. I ended up watching the whole thing and found it to be very interesting.

Dolores Cannon seems to be very sincere – she seems to believe in what she shares, and she seems to care about people. She’s a very likeable person.

I don’t know if I believe in everything she has to say, but that’s only because I’m becoming more and more of a “mysterian” lately. There are many things we don’t know, many things we will never know, many things we don’t have the capacity as human beings to know. It’s all a mystery to me: The Mystery.

Here’s one belief I have that I’m fairly confident about: Regardless of what we believe or how we came to our beliefs, and regardless of how strong our beliefs are – when we leave this existence for good, if some sort of consciousness remains, and if the capacity to be surprised remains, we will be very surprised by what awaits us. Wink
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

jamie
#6 Posted : 3/3/2011 9:27:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I am 3/4 the way through so far and I enjoy it..she does sound sincere in what she is saying. I def dont get a weirdo new age vibe from her.
Long live the unwoke.

antrocles
#7 Posted : 3/3/2011 11:08:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i hear ya. i believe she even says a few times in there that we simply do not have the bandwidth to know all that we want to know. that we are waking up as our frequency slowly evolves and allows for more information to be able to be processed.

i like the term 'mysterian'. i'm certainly right there with you.

...although i have a strange feeling that it will be just the opposite when we go beyond this physical world for good. something tells me it's going to be like coming home....the most familiar and ecstatic homecoming ever... Pleased

L&G

p.s. i wound up contacting her booking agent dude (wound up facebook friending him while i was it, we really hit it off on the phone!). i made an actual appointment to see dolores for a sesseion! IN MAY OF 2012!! that's the soonest you can get in with her! hahaha!! something tells me it's gonna be a great adventure heading out to arkansas to have tea and paradigm shift with gwandma.... Laughing

wisdom today."

#8 Posted : 3/3/2011 11:55:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

antrocles wrote:
...although i have a strange feeling that it will be just the opposite when we go beyond this physical world for good. something tells me it's going to be like coming home....the most familiar and ecstatic homecoming ever... Pleased

That's what breakthroughs are like eh? So alien yet so familiar.
What do you think happens when we die, Ant?
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi