We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Dmt on the mainstream Options

Cowboy5560
#21 Posted : 3/2/2011 1:20:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Thanks Nick Sand, he's our man Smile

/me hugs you all Very happy

As for dmt and mainstream, well, we might say we dont like it, we might say we like it, but it's happening more and more and we have to deal with it. What we can do is keep being the cornerstone for anything dmt-related on the internet, and making sure we present the most reliable information possible, keeping the posts of a high quality. Then as said before, keep working on developing the most accessible techniques and plant sources so that we make government control simply impossible. Also we must keep being reasonable in our way of presenting the information and managing discussions, so that whoever comes in this website soaks up our attitude and spreads the respect and care we stand for.

I agree. The best we can do is present the facts in a mature matter. Unfortunately it's likely more people will get thier "facts" from the youtube and it's chaotic comments than they do here. I think youtube is more responsible for people misinterpreting Dr. Strassman's hypothesis about the pineal than his own words.

I learned from cannabis that there will always be that percentage of people who hear the facts and still claim that anything that's an illegal "drug" will ineveitably force someone into a downward spiral. Our Govt. will never admit that they lied about any illegal drug's effects and will twist their facts with words such as "may" "could" or "can" be (insert harmful side effect here)

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

cecil_cbr
#22 Posted : 3/2/2011 6:42:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i remember somebody briefly mentioning dmt to me in college, but for the most part i just considered it something that i probably would never come across so i didnt really think about it too much

people know where to find weed or mushrooms or even harder drugs like coke for instance, but i doubt there are many people who can find dmt in their hometown and even if they were told about a batch going through town i'm guessing they probably wouldn't be that determined to go get it.

I think it will still remain alot more underground than most other drugs even if more and more people are starting to become aware of it

Saltydawg
#23 Posted : 3/2/2011 9:52:59 AM

pppfff

DMT definitely has a different route than other drugs. It is typically extracted by people whose main purpose is to consume it themselves, not make profit (like meth, lsd, molly, heroin). So this route is going to make the reputation of the drug differently. If the extractor gives DMT to another person, they will usually gauge out if the consumer is very willing and "ready" for the experience. The extractor and the consumer will probably at the very least express philosophical or metaphysical beliefs, which will break the whole "drug deller" paradigm.

I think the Spirit molecule did a good job for its purpose. It popularized DMT to people who are already a fan of psychedelics and it showed scientific Clinical tests about DMT to the mainstream.

So overall i think the reputation for dmt is going good.

except that Australia catches a whiff of that rubber smelling spice and thus may ban hundreds of DMT containing plants. that's another subject; that maybe more cultural to that region so I do not know what is goin on exactly.
I am a saltydawg using my master's computer posting fictional posts for another saltydawg that lives in a different country.

PREV12