We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Alien abduction Options

Alienteaparty
#1 Posted : 3/1/2011 7:36:13 AM

Dimitri Spacepipe

Enjoy Very happy

This experience was from around 2 years ago. it was the first time i smoked DMT properly. At this point i was around 17 and and had no idea of a full spectrum DMT experience. this was because of a few times that i had tried changa and not smoked it properly (i just experienced threshold effects).

So me and a few friends obtained around 400 mg of pure white crystal dmt. We went to my friends house and he had prepared THE MACHINE!. It was around 10:00 pm and we decided to try some, so i volunteered to go first still slightly skeptical of its true power. I loaded up probably 80mg of the white crystals onto the machine and heated them so they soaked into the steel wool. i sat on my friends bed and he held the pipe to my mouth and lit it for me. There was some psytrance playing in the background and we lit a candle that was a meter or so in front of me on a window ledge. so i started inhaling slowly untill the whole pipe filled up with smoke. i inhaled deeply and held the smoke in for 30 seconds. instantly everything became really glossy and my head felt like it was expanding. then my friend said "2 more hits, comon man" so i exhaled the smoke and had another very large deep lungfull. at this point there was a white noise sort of sound that was becoming incresingly louder and all my surroundings started to wobble or vibrate very rapidly. i was absolutely terrified. "one last hit man comon" said my friend. i hesitated but eventually took the last hit after this i held it in for what seemed like 5 or more minutes and my friend turned off the light.

before i knew it everything in the room was gone. i had my eyes wide open and all my focus was on the candle. suddenly these red and orange playdo like things were coming out of the candle and multiplying. They formed a dome around me sort of like that shape of the roof of Taj mahal, i couldnt really tell the scale of this space it seemed small but infinite at the same time. it didnt take me long to notice but the walls of this dome were completely created from thousands of living entities. they were human like in shape but very elongated and they had a very distinct female vibe about them. they were all changing colour and shape and merging into one another. then they all started talking in this sort of bubling crackling high pitched language simultaneously. they were all looking at me like i was a science experiment and they were pocking me and touching me. it seemed sort of sexual like they were trying to seduce me, they were very curious creatures.

now i was completely freaked out and all i could think of was that this is all about me, this is all for me i felt very important. But i didn't know why. then out of the bottom of my visual field a giant round squidlike creature poped up. this aswell had a very female feeling about it. all ov a sudden it was covering me in this goo and rubbing its tentacles all over me. this was extremely overwhelming i just wanted to leave this place and go home but i couldnt.

i cant really remember too much towards the end of the experience but when i opened my eyes my friends room looked like it was completely made of hand knitted fluffy cotton. and my friends looked at me they were all elongated like i was seeing them through a fish eye lense. i tried to speak but jibberish came out and i just collapsed on the bed. i was very releived.

i didnt know what any of the trip ment but it had a very profound effect on me.

i had another similar experience later that night possibly to enter that space again and go deeper, try and decipher what had happened.
this experience was a little more personal so i will only reveal parts of it.

it started off the same way. and the same elongated female entities came out but they were all yellow and orange and there wasnt as many. this time they didnt form a dome around me but were in a space with me. they were sitting down and exchanging gifts and swallowing these things. to me it felt completely like a little tea party
(hence my name: Alienteaparty) they were ignoring me though so i wasnt sure what to do i was merely observing. this time for some reason i was completely freaking out even more so than before. i dont know why but when i came out of the trip my friend said he had never seen anyone move so much during a dmt trip. apparently i was rolling around in my friends bed in the bedsheets like i was being attacked by something. this is all the information i can remember without giving too many personal details of the experience.

After that night i was a different person. My appreciation and fear of dmt grew but i had never been so fascinated by anything in my life. two years have passed and i have been very carefull with my doses. im still slowly working my way to another breakthrough but i dont think im ready quite yet. at the moment i am having fairly large doses aprox 30-40mg and getting very close to a breakthrough but i can allways feel that i am in this reality and can open my eyes whenever i feel like it. im very comfortable with dmt at the moment i feel safe and can totaly let go. it wont be long before i try another breakthrough so stay tuned!

i hope everyone found this interesting
any questions are welcome.
thanks for reading Razz
“He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.” - Samuel Johnson

Disclaimer: Every post by Alienteaparty is in no way to be taken seriously, Alienteaparty is purely a figment of a sick-sad child's imagination!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Cowboy5560
#2 Posted : 3/1/2011 8:08:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Such a fascinating compound, isn't it? If/when DMT gains mainstream attention, I'll laugh at anyone who says it's addictive. 2 trips in one night, I'll bet you were dying for another the next day. Laughing

I'm assuming on your second trip your eyes were closed?

Good luck on crossing into hyperspace. Wait until the time is right, and it will reward you.

Alienteaparty
#3 Posted : 3/1/2011 9:00:53 AM

Dimitri Spacepipe

yeah i was pretty exhausted after 2 full scale trips. 2 years later and im in no rush to experience that anytime soon.
and i didnt consciously close my eyes they sort of just became closed when the full spectrum took effect. i think i put my face in the palms of my hands during both trips aswell.

ill reach hyperspace again in the future. Maybe when i extract some of my own. ill keep the Nexus posted!
“He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.” - Samuel Johnson

Disclaimer: Every post by Alienteaparty is in no way to be taken seriously, Alienteaparty is purely a figment of a sick-sad child's imagination!

lewinii
#4 Posted : 5/12/2011 9:30:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

really enjoyed reading your story.

thanks for sharing!
"science never proves anything; you can never duplicate an event precisely at the same moment in time as the initial event. science can only show correlation from the evidence and data derived from it." -benzyme

→ Donate to the Nexus! ←

In.the.light
#5 Posted : 5/17/2011 9:53:50 AM

Mark

Wow I loved reading this thank you!

I have friends who have had a similar accounts of female(s) beings present, female, reptile, bird to be exact. I heard that language as well, high pitched pops and sounds like I'd never heard before?

Thought provoking, I'd love to hear more of your experiences.

In a hallway of mirrors with quick sand floors...