We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Iboga initiated Options

bindu
#1 Posted : 2/28/2011 4:35:07 PM

This was my first psychedelic drug expierience ever, except the occasional ganja.
Having informed myself extensively about iboga since i want to treat addicts with it.
The 1,5g of TA i used was given to me by a good friend that has long expierience with iboga.

Sunday 27 Feb 11

T 930am

+0

Everything was prepared, the babysitter on his way.

I put my intentions in the TA capsules for a quite a while

then 1g of TA with a little applejuice

The babysitter arrived and we talked a little bit. Then very suptly i felt an axiety and negativity. Suptle but getting stronger

+1h

After another hour or so i took another capsule of 0,5g TA

Turned on some psychedelic music and lied down

+1.5h

my computer froze and the music stopped.

i turned it off and lied back down, immediately i felt a presence asking why i am here and what i want at the same time

stating what i want, it asked if im sure and i confirmed

Immediatly after that my heart began to pump a bit faster the anxiety increased and i felt a little energy eng osion followed by a permanent tingling in each and every cell of my body

Thoughts picked up speed in a steady manner

+1.75h

it tells me that i have to get my bowels clean

i go to the toilet having ataxia. The anxiety gets stronger,
while shitting i have dry heaves and the anxiety makes my heart beat faster.

i was only 5 minutes at the toilet but it felt like half an hour

lying down i had to go again and went a few times more until everything was out. Drank a lot of juice and purged more then half of the contentents of the last capsule.

1145am!

lied down in shavasana, ready and empty. Anxiety less intense. The presence is with me all the time. I ask it what it is and it replies that it is nature itself. Immediatly i get absorbed in a dreamlike state simultaniously i expierience another explosion in my cells. Now leaving a stronger presence then before.

Answers to most questions i had since i was a little child get answered with the knowledge being directly transfered. The relationship and interconnectedness of God, this universe leading to this Earth and humans. Why conflict excists, The power of god, intentions. The place of humans in the universe, other universes, my place in all of this.
Glimpses of tornadolike vortexes that power something, i can feel them as if im one with them.
Thoughts are racing and jumping from theme to theme all the time.
Amazing to see that, im extatic because of what was revealed to me.

Go to toilet one more and ataxia is really severe. When i move with my eyes open i see a everything with a studder, edges seem to have a glow to them. The

anxiety turns into full fear and its really intense now but i can expierience it as an object most of the time. Just to see how it is i give in to it, it becomes stronger consuming me, i sense horrors that would shock me and quickly turn back.

Lying down my heart starts pumping like crazy and another increase in cellular energy. The anxiety is exhilarating but i can let go most of the time lying in shavasan.

Although the ride is very intese i can just let it happen.
The fear has lost most of its extensions, i am at the core of it. If i go further i will die.
I realize that there is nothing to fear but fear itself and attempt to go further. An eye shows itself to me and i know that i have to stare at it if i want to go through. Whenever i attempt to do this the fear breaks me out of it since im just to afraid to die. I realize that ego death is the only way for me to get permanently free of fear. At the same time i cant get through the wall of fear which seperates me from dying. I give up, not being ready to die and lie on my side for some while.

I also expierienced very cold feet and hands from time to time but i dont know when that was.

After some minutes i lie back in shavasana and the energy in my cells drops down one level, my heart slows down too.
Next few hours my thoughts jump from one personal issue to another. Relationships with people dear to me, causes for pain, their perspectives, the possible future for myself, the possible future for mankind. All this in a dreamlike state with the knowledge more or less directly downloaded into my consciousness.
After some time, i dont know how long since i lost pretty much sense of it. I relax enough and attempt to go through the eye again. This time i cant even though there is no fear. The window is closed for now and i accept to get some things in my life fixed before i attempt again.

Cellular energy drops down even more.

Thoughts jump from topic to topic for what seems hours in which i drink more and more water to flush myself. Can prime my body for what i want to do in life. I realize how the power behind everything suptly adjusts my brain and body chemistry. I imagine a healing goo like honey all being poured all over my lungs and feel my body in perfect shape.

T+8h

Another energy level down.

emotionally i feel clear and somehow raw. Pain is there, as well as all the other feelings i have. I can feel all of them at once, connected to the nature or god that lives in my heart. The presence of iboga is still intense and there is this absorbtion towards inner space but i decide to go out of bed and eat something

Having some bits of pizza and conversation with my babysitter.
Later we watch a funny movie.

I do some reading until 4 or 5 in the morning and eat some more. Cant stop laughing because of the beauty and vastness of the expierience.

around 4or5am

Lights out attempt to sleep.
Pleasant stroboscopic vibes in front of my eyes and i sense them pulsing in my brain. I let go into it and it gets stronger feeling intensely beautiful pulsating lights.
Somehow fear manifests again as thoughts warning me that this could be serotonin syndrome. I am unsure if my brain might be hurt by it and decide to stop the brainorgasm by opening my eyes. The lights are still there and pulsating faster and stronger but i can will them away which i do.
I play a little bit with the lights. Willing them in and out with closed eyes. Cant get the same strobe like the first spontaneous time and fall asleep.
Sleep well with strong dreams and wake up feeling rested, full of energy and still under the influence. The first thing i spontaneously do is roll out a blanket and start some yoga poses, finish with nadi shodan and light meditation.

banana for breakfast, lungs hurt since i stopped smoking. Quite something this plant, very strong but very gentle at the same time.
blessed be all forms of intelligence

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 2/28/2011 4:49:30 PM

The Great Namah

Very nice report.

Iboga is one powerful first experience...certianly not a "party" thing.

Thanks for sharing that with us.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Bancopuma
#3 Posted : 2/28/2011 5:59:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing this interesting, powerful and positive account, always good to know of another Iboga initiate! Wink It can be hard work for sure Iboga, but it is always worthwhile and affirming.

"Glimpses of tornadolike vortexes that power something, i can feel them as if im one with them."

This rings bells of strong familiarity with my initiation, my third eye was connected to one of these. Interesting your perception of the eye, that to go through it would be to die. I didn't have that feeling, although I certainly encountered a vivid eye for the duration of my experience. Was your eye towards the centre of your vision with your eyes closed, or did it move around?

Something from Wikipedia that may be of interest, on Chakras. I'm not trying to argue for the existence of chakras, I just find this description interesting when compared to your observations:

"The Chakras are said to be "force centers" or whorls of energy permeating, from a point on the physical body, the layers of the subtle bodies in an ever-increasing fan-shaped formation. Rotating vortices of subtle matter, they are considered the focal points for the reception and transmission of energies."

And agreed, I think Iboga is about as far from a party thing as one can get.

bindu
#4 Posted : 2/28/2011 8:53:59 PM

yes the eye was vivid and in the centre of the expierience, was a little surprised because most of the stuff i saw before that was dreamlike.
i just needed to align it with my eyebrow center to be absorbed but i could not do it more then a few moments. It certainly felt like death is imminent going in this direction. Im mean it probably was not but i was almost shitting myself so i dint do it.

the vortexes were not chakras and i was only feeling one with a few of them. They were like an array of pillars next to each other. There must have been very many of them like that, thousands or endless numbers.

iboga partytime

Rooftop
#5 Posted : 3/1/2011 9:24:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very happy Hi Bindu!

Thanks a bunch for sharing, iboga reports are scarce and precious!
I am considering a flood, hopefully this year, so i got a couple questions:

So 1,5g TA took you there, apparently! Would you mind sharing your bodyweight?

Was it really comforting to have a sitter nearby?

If you had to do it again, would you venture taking a larger dose?

bindu wrote:
Answers to most questions i had since i was a little child get answered with the knowledge being directly transfered. The relationship and interconnectedness of God, this universe leading to this Earth and humans. Why conflict excists, The power of god, intentions. The place of humans in the universe, other universes, my place in all of this.

And would you mind elaborating a bit more about this? Very interesting topics! Very happy

Hope you're basking in the glory of the afterglow!

Cheers!
it's about making life a neverending experience of wonderfulness!

bindu
#6 Posted : 3/1/2011 10:59:59 AM

Hey!

im around 75-80kg

without the sitter i would have freaked quite a lot more, it was very helpful not having to direct my attention outwards more then absolutely necessary. Helped me walking to the toilet, held my puking bowl, brought me water and so on. One can do it all alone of course, with enough willpower and effort you can move slower but almost like normal, but i would not do it alone the next time.

I would not take a larger dose but take all of it at once, which probably would avoid me puking out part of it. Dont think i had much more then 1g. So yes i would take more in a way, but i would plan much more recovery time.

Its not so easy to put in words, its lot of information being directly transfered by meaning, feeling and pictures. It was in a dreamlike state so i cant recover all the details, but i remember very strongly the feelings this revelation caused in me. Every notion of question was answered. What a blessing.

In short and metaphorically speaking. The creator has all the power makes, destroys and controls every little atom, thought and creation for the fucking fun of it.

Best is to make ones own experiences.

The afterglow will stay if i use the added energy to work with myself more, i do that with yoga. Still i have lots responsibilities in real life and am getting back to them too.

Glad it inspires people.

Rooftop
#7 Posted : 3/1/2011 3:56:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very happy Thanks a lot for your answers! Really helpful!

Quote:
Its not so easy to put in words, its lot of information being directly transfered by meaning, feeling and pictures. It was in a dreamlike state so i cant recover all the details, but i remember very strongly the feelings this revelation caused in me. Every notion of question was answered. What a blessing....Best is to make ones own experiences.

Yes, I understand. Maybe these revelations are not really meant to be remembered, but to be experienced. Or maybe you will get access to them when you really need them...

Would be very interesting if you keep us updated in the following weeks/months about the evolution of the "afterglow" and other long term effects of every kind!

Cheers!Very happy

it's about making life a neverending experience of wonderfulness!