We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Reports of S.H.E. August 9th 2008 20:00 GMT Options

The Traveler
#1 Posted : 8/15/2008 10:02:04 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

The reports are now open for all to see.

You can find them at:
http://www.entheogenic-portal.com/Reports.aspx

Post here any relevant piece of information and/or connecting dots between the reports and the glyphs/hyperphrases.

I almost feel ashamed that my report is so short. This whole week it seems I'm having trouble to concentrate due to the intence experience I had, almost feels like I'm having a shock.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gosvami
#2 Posted : 8/15/2008 11:47:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
almost feels like I'm having a shock.

yep! i feel the same. but the cause for my shock isn't my realy very, very, very deep dmt-eperience, but the war between georgian and russian, and other shit, you know.....

:idea:

best report from timeloop,imho!!!
OM

modsquad09
#3 Posted : 8/16/2008 12:18:05 AM

mods

gosvami wrote:
Quote:
almost feels like I'm having a shock.

yep! i feel the same. but the cause for my shock isn't my realy very, very, very deep dmt-eperience, but the war between georgian and russian, and other shit, you know.....

:idea:

best report from timeloop,imho!!!

haaaaaaaa nice clown pic gosvami
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

endlessness
#4 Posted : 8/16/2008 2:48:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

loads of people reporting unsuccessful attempts (including me)..

and some very nice reports..

gotta read it all more thoroughly latter...

tryptographer
#5 Posted : 8/16/2008 4:04:23 PM

tryptamine photographer

Some very interesting reports, especially Timeloop and WS stand out!
At first glance I don't see any significant information exchange going on between participants, but that's not surprising, considering the huge variety of bottomless rabbit holes.
I guess 'spice tripping skills' are trainable to a degree, so who knows how all this will develop.
Next time if circumstances are better I'll increase the dosage! And besides the Rue, maybe a low/medium mushroom dose to act as a launching platform.

Neo Guado
#6 Posted : 8/16/2008 7:24:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Could be very cool if there was some way we could teach each other though.

And also when I read the reports,a lot of people did not submit their reports,some seemed (in my humble opinion as a hyperspace n00b) to have glyphs that were quite complex ,and a lot of failed blastoffs
next time I will definitely try my best to join ,but we need to get waaaaaay more people to join for anything to be said about questions surrounding the hyperspace experience (other then it being a special event)
β€œPeople believe I am what they see Me as, rather than what they do not see. But I am the Great Unseen, not what I cause Myself to be in any particular moment. In a sense, I am what I am not. It is from the Am-notness that I come, and to it I always return.” -Neale Donald Walsch-

tryptographer
#7 Posted : 8/16/2008 9:33:15 PM

tryptamine photographer

Quote:
Could be very cool if there was some way we could teach each other though.

But that's exactly what we're doing already! Not just about the teks, also about the trance states and their far-reaching implications.

Quote:
And also when I read the reports,a lot of people did not submit their reports,some seemed (in my humble opinion as a hyperspace n00b) to have glyphs that were quite complex ,and a lot of failed blastoffs
next time I will definitely try my best to join ,but we need to get waaaaaay more people to join for anything to be said about questions surrounding the hyperspace experience (other then it being a special event)

Yes, there are about twenty reports out of 60 participants, disappointing. And these were for a large part about failed launches, phones ringing just before launch (aaah, disastrous!), non-breakthroughs despite heavy doses... I'm glad I escaped such bad luck, for me it was incredible.

Man, how long until Hyperspace Navigation is taught at high school - at least one 'breakthrough exam' every month, mandatory! Serve spice or mushrooms in churches instead of stale bread and diluted wine!

polytrip
#8 Posted : 8/17/2008 1:39:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I hope to join next time. I would, if you would seriously want to inverstigate this, take some random not S.H.E. related trip reports, look for words that often occur (in DMT experiences such words would be words like space,time,colours,entity's,light,vibration, etc.) look at how often these words occur in the 'random'trip reports, and then compare this with the S.H.E. related reports. If there's something going on, you would expect that some words occur more often, and amongst most of the trip reports.
Scientists have been able to make a computerprogram that can identify writers by this method. Aparently the frequency of certain words is as unique as a persons fingerprint.

acolon_5
#9 Posted : 8/17/2008 4:47:17 PM

The Great Namah

tryptographer wrote:
At first glance I don't see any significant information exchange going on between participants, but that's not surprising, considering the huge variety of bottomless rabbit holes.
I guess 'spice tripping skills' are trainable to a degree, so who knows how all this will develop.
Next time if circumstances are better I'll increase the dosage! And besides the Rue, maybe a low/medium mushroom dose to act as a launching platform.

I will be using an MAOI or doing ayahuasca next time we do this. No mess ups or under dosages for me.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

modsquad09
#10 Posted : 8/17/2008 5:42:21 PM

mods

acolon_5 wrote:
tryptographer wrote:

I will be using an MAOI or doing ayahuasca next time we do this. No mess ups or under dosages for me.

yea dude why waste spice.. if you can why not get a maoi? i know ill never do dmt again without acid
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

acolon_5
#11 Posted : 8/17/2008 8:07:54 PM

The Great Namah

modsquad09 wrote:
acolon_5 wrote:
tryptographer wrote:

yea dude why waste spice.. if you can why not get a maoi? i know ill never do dmt again without acid

Seriously? I mean one of the great things about spice is that is does not take a full day commitment to use. LSD is a day for the trip and a day to recover... Was your experience on the LSD/DMT that incredible?
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Infinite I
#12 Posted : 8/17/2008 9:47:15 PM

JC

[/quote]

I will be using an MAOI or doing ayahuasca next time we do this. No mess ups or under dosages for me. [/quote]

Same here!! Loads went wrong for us, even when we smoked a decent amount we didnt get much, and the spice is fine, dont understand it. Cant remember who said it but someone said they had far eastern images and I had that, then they said could have been due to the olympics which it could well be, but was a link, ive never had images so far eastern before.

When I was reading the reports the other night my girlfriend was reading this book called the way to love, the last meditations of anthony de mello, really cool little book about conciousness. I went to the toilet and felt like I was going to cry with joy after reading some reprts, was like I suddenly had this dmt afterglow, like reading the reports were bringing the emotions back. I came back from the loo and my girlfriend said I she suddenly felt like she was on cappi and felt all these rushes of enegry going through her, like the vine working on her again, said it felt great was really weird as Id just had the similiar feelings at the exact same time! Maybe timeloops right there coming and are aware of us and us dmt folks might see them first Laughing His report was one of my faves too!

supernatural
#13 Posted : 8/19/2008 12:50:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

in gosvami's report, from the SHE site, i liked this:

[quote]
, by the way, "hyperspace" is in "constant progressing", it gets "more" "perfect" from "moment to moment", "because" the "clowns", the "elves" and the "insektoides" "perform" their "never ending" "work". And the "evolution of human race" is just a "mirror" and a "creation" of this "activity", like "anything else", that is "manifesting" in "time and space". "Oh, my god"! "holy shit"! This "knowledge" is "too much" for "us", isn't it!

kaos.underwave
#14 Posted : 8/19/2008 10:35:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Right...just got through the [relatively] few reports that were uploaded.
A lot of misfires huh?
So since the deepest experiences clearly came from those who pre-dosed with MAOIs,
And since all those [I think?] who MAOId definitely didnt mislaunch,
That course of action is sincerely recommended next time, yes?

Its hard to draw any kind of conclusions from so little feedback...Haha I'm so pissed soooo many people didnt bother completing their assignments...or maybe they all vanished away?

one thing I did notice was the impression from several people, that they were being distracted or diverted from their original mission by certain events/entities. Which fits in with timeloops report. who knows

I definitely thought that my entry was guarded, perhaps, in retrospect as if my guards attitude was
"not in that half-arsed fashion you dont! not with that old spice! Put some effort in boyhuman and come back with something worthy."

Which is what I intend to do.

When's the next one then Smile
Onwards and upwards

kaos.underwave
#15 Posted : 8/19/2008 10:42:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"I hope to join next time. I would, if you would seriously want to inverstigate this, take some random not S.H.E. related trip reports, look for words that often occur (in DMT experiences such words would be words like space,time,colours,entity's,light,vibration, etc.) look at how often these words occur in the 'random'trip reports, and then compare this with the S.H.E. related reports. If there's something going on, you would expect that some words occur more often, and amongst most of the trip reports.
Scientists have been able to make a computerprogram that can identify writers by this method. Aparently the frequency of certain words is as unique as a persons fingerprint. "

Aha now this sounds like another good way to investigate things. It wouldnt point to any kind of causality, but it would show either a change or no effect. Another thing to look for besides changes in the frequency of most frequent words, is the appearance of 'unique words', or words that are infrequent to the point that they only ever appear once in a collection of reports. If anyone can provide code or links to something that can help us count word frequencies in text quickly it would be very very helpful.
Onwards and upwards

hexagonomicon
#16 Posted : 6/29/2009 5:58:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

kaos.underwave wrote:
"I hope to join next time. I would, if you would seriously want to inverstigate this, take some random not S.H.E. related trip reports, look for words that often occur (in DMT experiences such words would be words like space,time,colours,entity's,light,vibration, etc.) look at how often these words occur in the 'random'trip reports, and then compare this with the S.H.E. related reports. If there's something going on, you would expect that some words occur more often, and amongst most of the trip reports.
Scientists have been able to make a computerprogram that can identify writers by this method. Aparently the frequency of certain words is as unique as a persons fingerprint. "

Aha now this sounds like another good way to investigate things. It wouldnt point to any kind of causality, but it would show either a change or no effect. Another thing to look for besides changes in the frequency of most frequent words, is the appearance of 'unique words', or words that are infrequent to the point that they only ever appear once in a collection of reports. If anyone can provide code or links to something that can help us count word frequencies in text quickly it would be very very helpful.

I think that's an awesome idea!

I know this isn't what you're looking fore, but Markov Chain programs might be fun to play with:
http://www.mattoates.co.uk/work/parody.php