We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello friends, brothers, sisters from everywhere... Options

llort1000
#1 Posted : 2/26/2011 8:02:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hello everyone. yesterday i was wandering a site and boy does fate work in a mysterious way. maybe it isn't mysterious. maybe i just don't understand or i do but don't know i do. anyways, i have been running into alot of things that speak about DMT and/or other things which for some reason makes me feel a certain way. i listen to this talk radio show called opie and anthony and joe rogan frequents the show and drops this bomb on me about his experiences with DMT. while he speaks i feel as if i understand without understanding. makes me wonder what my purpose here is on earth, makes me asks questions like, why? and why do i even ask why? there's no other place i can talk about this stuff because i either get looked at as a fool or people just don't get what i'm talking about all together. i do want to learn as much as i can though. this isn't something i want to rush through, i don't think it's something that should be rushed, but i just want to learn. i'm mostly a listener/reader so this will most likely be my first and last post for a long time. i see tons of topics which means there's tons of reading for me to do. as i type this i'm watching a video on youtube called DMT-The Spirit Molecule and it has led me too many other vids that i will be watching. i've been feeling lost for the past couple of years, always had these questions about what is going on with this thing we call life. is going to work , getting paid a check, then spending it all on bills all there is for me for my remaining years here? is there something inside me or even around me that connects us all? am i even me? or am i just am? if that makes any sense...right now in my life i feel so confused and feel like the answers are right here in front of me but i just don't see them. it's like something is blocking me from really understanding. maybe i'm just rambling but i'm glad i ran into this site. actually i was invited here by a new friend. i was browsing some other site and was talking about how i feel lost. how i don't really care about living or dying anymore. the more we chatted the more i found out we had alot in common. that person reads manga as i do, and when he mentioned DMT i immediatley knew where he the convo was headed. i didn't exactly know where it was headed but i felt there was a slight understanding of what he was getting at. anyways i hope to learn more about life, the universe, and other things that are unknown. i'll stop typing now and start reading lol. have a good day, night, etc...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DoctorMantus
#2 Posted : 2/26/2011 8:24:33 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Welcome new member, well you are definitely in the right place for learning, i am sure you will learn a lot of things you did not know before.
What is your psychedelic background like?
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
โ€” Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

endlessness
#3 Posted : 2/26/2011 9:30:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Would you please break it up into paragraphs and maybe avoid changing the font size/color unless it has a more specific function in your post ? I say this because its hard to read like this

llort1000
#4 Posted : 2/26/2011 9:58:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!

Would you please break it up into paragraphs and maybe avoid changing the font size/color unless it has a more specific function in your post ? I say this because its hard to read like this

if you think it's bad now you should've seen what it looked like before i made the font larger and made it bold. lol.

llort1000
#5 Posted : 2/26/2011 10:02:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DoctorMantus wrote:
Welcome new member, well you are definitely in the right place for learning, i am sure you will learn a lot of things you did not know before.
What is your psychedelic background like?

unfortunately i don't really have a psychedelic background besides smoking some weed and dreaming but i'm not sure if that counts...i'm just a guy that thinks way too much and knows there's tons of info out there 4me to take in...