We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Herbs and plants Options

codeofomerta
#1 Posted : 2/26/2011 1:38:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been looking around and have been having trouble finding local usable plants. I don't want to use the internet. Are there any common herbs or plants that would be carried in spiritual "hippie" stores, grocery stores, or organic grocery stores that could be used?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Enoon
#2 Posted : 2/26/2011 3:10:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

I really doubt you will have much luck with stores, unless you live in brazil or mexico... I don't think there is a feasible alternative to the internet if you really want dmt.

If you would rather get home-grown psychedelics may I suggest growing your own mushrooms? it's not dmt but well, you can do it all yourself, with only minimum internet orders.

It's a risk to use the net, but I think there's no real way around it. If you find one though, do post it. I'm sure there are others that would like to know as well.
I for one am not that worried about ordering from the net. I mind my own business and the law leaves me alone for now. who knows for how long, but I guess that's the risk I take and I take it gladly, because my work with psychedelics is to me more important than the ultimate safety of being invisible.

cheers & love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction